Show your presence – #WedShadow
It’s important to show your presence as it is yours!!
Nothing can ever take the place of presence. The world is simply a reflection of the energy we put out from within. Consider the fact that it is impossible for someone to know your history at first glance.
This is the most valuable thing that I have learned in years is the importance of Presence. Presence is important for healthy relationship, friendships, healthy marriages, and successful parenting. By presence, I mean showing up both physically and emotionally. Many of us are so concerned about getting things done that we are not at all present to the people around us. But the most important thing that you bring to any relationship is your presence.
Now a days Technology can be the enemy of presence. Quantity time produces quality time.
Think about these questions :- Do you spend time a good amount together as a family? Are you physically present? …
Remember, don’t lost in your work that your presence is what your loved one miss more than anything else. “Your presence is important for someone else’s life”
How to Participate in #WedShadow?
- Follow @romspeaks and @ruchis28 on Twitter for updates.
- Prompts will be announced every Wed.
- Write the post and Link Up with Ruchie and Romila, share links on WebShadow
- Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and to the posts linked in
- Use #WedShadow in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Grab Badge and flaunt it on your post.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community.
Grab the Badge:
- Speak out: Latest news “No more 500Rs n 1000Rs notes in market ?” what’s your take and opinion? Write your take on this news.
- Friendship : Write about friendship with someone yo never expected.
- Addict: Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without?
- Picture prompt:
#RuchiePens Linking this post for Day#9 of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which challenges you to a blog post every single day in November. Publish posts daily, meet other bloggers, and try something new.
Add links #WedShadow and on comment below
1,391 total views, 1 views today