Every decisions you take depends on time situation and values you hold. Sometime life puts you in a situation where you have to take up a bold and tough decisions but it same time requires your patience and values to go ahead and stand for your decisions.
I took one such decision in my life when I left my first job in renowned IT company because my parents needed me I took that decision, to stay back with my parents as they needed me more than my job and that my values given me right choice and right decision to make and stand by it.
If you have taken up any decision accept it from whole heart and respect your own decision.
Connect us again with #WedShadow with writing on any prompt below
How to Participate in #WedShadow?
- Follow @romspeaks and @ruchis28 on Twitter for updates.
- Prompts will be announced every Wed.
- Write the post and Link Up with Ruchie and Romila, share links on WebShadow
- Use #WedShadow in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Grab Badge and flaunt it on your post.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community.
Grab the Badge:
- The day you started blogging. What were you thinking?
- The most difficult decision you’ve ever made. Write from the heart.
Picture Prompt :
Last week Being Naddan won and marked impression by his post and Masoom post was runner up in marking impression and won a special badge to flaunt on their post, you could won the same by just writing and linking prompts below.
#RuchiePens Linking this post for Day#16 of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which challenges you to a blog post every single day in November. Publish posts daily, meet other bloggers, and try something new.
2,140 total views, 2 views today