Ruchi Verma is an IT professional by education, experienced lecturer in Lucknow University, and HR professional in cooperate world. Mother of two adorable and active kids Ira and Viraj she began her blogging journey in 2014 with a small blog named forfoodiefamily and then turned as wigglingpen in 2015 and since then no looking back.
How Ruchi Verma started Wigglingpen?
As Ruchi, firm believes in “Sharing knowledge is gaining knowledge” wigglingpen was born. She tells “After quitting cooperate job sitting ideal and getting bored was never my cup of tea and then the backbone and guide behind the blogging journey my husband Mayank Verma suggested starting a blog to share whatever piece of knowledge and information I can pass and be a boss of your own.”
Ethos Wigglingpen follows
There should be a set of rules and ethics one should follow and here is what our blog and founder follows:
- Share the right piece of information.
- We share properly researched information.
- We don’t share or advocate any information or brand we don’t believe in.
- This website is for sharing personal views and thoughts across globe.
Wigglingpen feels blessed to have such amazing and loyal readers, Gods and parents’ blessings in life which made wigglingpen stand out and shine brighter.
- Listed among the 50 topmost influential content marketing professionals By World Marketing Congress.
- Listed among TOP 50 Most Authoritative Mom Blogger of the year 2020.
- Digital Award winner. Rising Lady 2020.
- Winner of Influencer women of the year 2020.
- Most Authoritative Mom Blog in India–2020
- Listed in BEST INDIAN BLOG 2019-2020 by Top Indian Blogs.
- Winner of Perfect Achievers Award 2019 by Perfect Woman Magazine.
- Winner of Shinning Big Blogger Award July 2019.
- Winner of most POPULAR FASHION BLOGGER by the Orange Flower 2018.
- Winner of most Stylish blogger by the Orange Flower 2017.
- Felicitated as Sashakt Nari Samman by Sajjaavismaya and Mentor and Mascot on 8th March 2019.
- Winner of Vibrant Women 2019 by Falcon.
But, as it says “Keep walking until you reach your goal” wigglingpen is still loved to share her thoughts through her every blogpost.
13,417 total views, 1 views today