Every child learns at a different pace and few habits don’t develop overnight, reading and writing are among one them. Being a parent, I understand the importance and requirement of both these skills, but that child needs to be motivated in the right direction.
On one hand, reading enhances concentration, vocabulary, and even knowledge, whereas writing offers children a blank canvas to fill with the color of their imagination of words.
Things which a child learns while writing:
- Creativity and imagination will let them explore more words to put across their thoughts.
- There are kids who are less expressive while speaking, but when it comes to writing they express themselves beautifully. Let them be expressive of their thoughts with their writeups.
- Writing also helps in critical thinking as to write you need to write thoughts and words in a particular order.
- It helps them to develop decision-making skills.
- They learn to be organized as while writing, they will follow the structure of writing from introduction to body part and conclusion properly.
Also Read: Importance of Creative Writing
Kids are creative and their imagination is beyond our expectations, so wigglingpen and gleefulblogger are opening doors for these young and budding writers to share their version of imagination and write their hearts out.
This writing challenge for kids is open from 20th May 2022 till 15th June 2022. Readout all details about the writing challenge are given below :
Why participate in a Kids Writing Challenge?
- Writing will generate millions of creative writing ideas for kids and they will learn to express themselves in the best manner.
- This will be fun for them to write and share their thoughts with the world.
- It will motivate them to go ahead in life with encouragement from the people they look up to and admire.
- Token of appreciation is always motivating which they will get in the form of a digital certificate and cash prize.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions – #YoungPenTalks
Eligibility: This challenge is open to Indian residents, aged 5 to 15 years.
Junior Category: 5 years to 12 years
Senior Category: 13 years to 18 years
Fees: 200 Rs/- Via Paytm Or Gpay(Details are mentioned in the entry form given below)
Entries: Only original works that have not been published in print, digital or online publications will be considered Only one entry per person is allowed.
Theme: OPEN THEME Kids can write fiction, poems, and their thoughts with a minimum of 600 words. All entries must be in English. Submit Enteries in WORD format ONLY.
Offensive Content: Any entries that the wigglingpen team considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
Legal Guardians: Entry into this challenge signifies that the entrant’s legal guardian gives permission for the inclusion of the submitted work in future references.
The Period: The challenge will run from 20th May 2022 to 15th June 2022.
Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with us will be kept secure and not be shared with any third party.
- All kid’s entries will be published on the site, which they can share with family members, friends, and relatives to read and comment on to encourage them.
- Entries will be shared on wigglingpen and gleefulblogger social media channels with all due credit to the child.
- 1 winner in each category will receive a cash prize of 500 Rs/- and 2 consolation prizes in each category of 250/- Rs each.
- All participants will receive e-certificate
Give chance to your little writer to express and share his/her piece of writeup and participate in India’s best writing challenge for kids.
Follow Hosts at –
© Ruchie Verma. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
7,441 total views, 1 views today