So, when you read about my eclectic fashion, don’t be confused both are different in their own ways.
When you mix two different styles of fashion together it creates magic and that magic is called fusion styling.
Being Indian we have so many cultures which go hands in hand and every culture have their own style statement, we can join them and recreate some interesting fusion.
Some interesting fusion styles:
- Saree with jackets: This is one of the most trending fashion even many Bollywood celebrities carry themselves with styling look.
- Style with Dhoti: This is yet another which we see very common stying fashion dhoti with top, dhoti with kurti and much more.
Dhotis are easily available in all major fashion stores and look really great.
- Saree with Peplum blouse: This is really catchy and will sure make you center of attraction of any occasion.
- Half Lehnga: I saw this quite few times on TV watching some fashion shows and all and it looks simply awesome.
- Jeans with Saree: Most trendy in fashion world a new style of dressing in fusion Saree with Jeans. I have not tried but love to give a try once.
Pic Source: Google
Fusion will never fail you and sure you will love the style..Few looks wigglingpen tried creating and showcasing here..Do let me know which will you try in the comment section below.
In pics: Ruchi, Shilpi and Roli
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: This post is written for AtoZ challenge by Blogchatter. The details mentioned in the post are true to author’s knowledge and for information purpose ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
351 total views, 1 views today