If you are regularly reading my posts, must have read my take on Mama Earth‘s products for women.
Mama Earth is India’s first company which promises and brings safe & certified toxin-free products.
After a good experience with products like body lotion and Hair mask, I’m now going to share my review of MAMA Earth Bamboo Wipes.
MAMA EARTH BAMBOO WIPE:
Even I was very curious to know about this Bamboo wipes as how it’s different from other wipes.
The major and big difference in these wipes is they are first organic and polyester free wipes.
Why Mama Earth Bamboo wipes?
1. It is made up of 100% organic Bamboo so now not to worry about rashes.
2. As a mom, I am worried about my baby’s skin nourishment and this wipe is enriched with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Aloe vera.
3. It is Certified TOXIN FREE so, No petrochemicals, polyester, bleach, chlorine, dyes, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc.
4. This can be used for cleaning face, hands and any body part not only for changing diapers.
5. The pack is so travel-friendly that it is sure going to be in my travel kit.
Cost of one pack is Rs. 249/- and buy now from MAMA EARTH
Pic Courtesy: Mama Earth
DISCLAIMER – THE PRODUCT WERE SEND BY TEAM MAMA EARTH, HOWEVER, THE PRODUCT’S REVIEW AND FEEDBACK IS HONEST TO THE AUTHOR’S KNOWLEDGE. ALL THE CREATIVES AND REVIEW IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY; DO NOT SEEK IT AS EXPERT ADVISE.
3,825 total views, 2 views today