From fashion designing and fitness trainer there are so many career options that are booming. As we have already discussed business management courses and there are many other management courses that are potential career options.
It is important to note that the duration and eligibility of a particular course may vary from university to university or college to college.
Fashion designing is one of the most popular career options after 12 and students from arts, humanity even science and commerce backgrounds can pursue fashion design.
This course is available online and offline (regular) in both modes. For admissions in fashion designing, students need to appear in either the national or university-level entrance exams to be eligible for entry. Entrance exams are like UCEED, CEED, and so on.
Fashion Designing courses involve designing, clothing and constructing clothes, if you feel innovative and creative this course is made for you, market trends are something students need to follow.
Courses in fashion designing
- Bachelor of Fashion Designing (BFDes)
- BSc in Fashion Designing
- BA Hons in Fashion Designing
- BTech in Apparel Production
- Bachelor of Textile Designing
- B.Des in Interior Designing
- Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design
- BBA in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Certificate in Pattern Making and Garment Construction
- Fashion Illustration and Design
- Certificate Course in Fashion Design
- Certificate in Textiles for Interiors and Fashion
- Certificate in Creative Fashion Styling
- Certificate in Fashion Styling and Draping
- Certificate in Draping and Pattern making
- Certificate in Fundamental of Fashion Designing
- Certificate Course in Fashion Merchandising
- Certificate in Pattern Design
Fashion Designing Courses After 12th Eligibility
- For UG Courses- Students must gain at least 50% aggregate marks, in their 12th examination. Candidates performing the above eligibility, are likely to appear for the entrance exams like NIFT, NID DAT, UCEED.
- For Diploma: Candidates must come through their 10+2 exams from a recognized institute with aggregate marks, ranging between 40 to 50%.
NIFT, Symbiosis Pune, and Pearl Academy are the among top fashion design colleges in India.
Finance courses are very popular after 12th commerce in India as it leads to very high professional opportunities. There were times when finance jobs were available for CA or MBA finance candidates but now qualified finance professionals play a critical part in the corporation’s cost and accounting management.
Courses available in finance after 12th
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in international finance
- Bachelor’s in Financial Marketing
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Executive Development Program in Advanced Financial Management
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)
- B.Com. in Accountancy and Finance
- BCom Taxation and Finance
- BSc Banking & Finance
Finance Courses Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have to pass their 10+2 in any stream preferably (Commerce or Accounting) with at least 55% marks from the recognized Board.
- For some courses, aspirants may be required to qualify for Management Entrance exams such as CAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, etc. conducted at the national or state level or by the University.
There are many career options after you successfully pass finance courses like accountants, investment analysts, finance managers, portfolio managers, market research analysts, and other profitable and high-profile jobs.
Other Available Courses After 10+2
- Fashion Choreography
- Food Technology
- Forensic Accounting
- Forestry/ Wildlife
- Fire Engineering
This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to the author’s knowledge and for information purposes ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.