In the last post, we checked about Advertising, Aeronautical engineering. With this post let’s move ahead to know about other sectors like Banking, Business Management, and more.
One skill set that is actually required for any career option is “Hard work”. So before you opt for or select any career path make sure to give your 100% to excel in any field.
It is important to note that the duration and eligibility of a particular course may vary from university to university or college to college.
With the tremendous growth in the financial sector, various universities, and colleges are providing different courses in the banking sector. There is a wide range of courses available in the banking field.
So, if you made up your mind to be in one of the prominent sectors of finance and banking, it’s booming and there are courses available to excel in the sector of finance. Short-term courses to masters are available in India and worldwide and you can be from any stream such as science, commerce, arts, or humanities.
List of Banking Courses After 12th
- BA in Banking and Finance
- BA in Banking and Financial Planning
- BA in International Finance and Banking
- BBA (Hons) Finance and Banking
- BCom in Banking
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics with Banking
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Money, Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business (Banking)
- Bachelor of Business (Banking and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Banking and Finance)
After Graduation courses in Banking
- MBA in Banking and Finance
- MBA in Global Banking and Finance
- MBA in Islamic Banking and Finance
- MCom (Banking)
- M.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- M.Sc. in Financial Services in Banking
- M.Sc. in Finance Banking and Insurance
- M.Sc. in Banking and Risk
- M.Sc. in Banking, Finance and Risk Management
- M.Sc.in Business Economics, Finance, and Banking
- M.Sc. in International Banking and Finance
- M.Sc. in Global Banking and Finance
- Master of Law in International Banking
- Master of Banking and Finance Law
- Ph.D. in Banking/Accounting/Finance/Economics/Management Studies
- Ph.D. in Business Administration – Banking and Finance
Eligibility to apply to Banking courses after 10+2
- For Certification: Passed 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
- Diploma: Passed 12th from a recognized board.
- For UG: Pass in 12th from a recognized board. For BBA in Banking, you must score good marks in Entrance examinations.
- Communication Skill
- Analytical Skill
- Customer Relationship Skill
Next to Banking, let’s talk about Business Management, the most talked about and booming career option available after 10+2. It has an excellent scope as global organizations are continuously looking for candidates for their business development programs.
Make sure that you must look for career guidance and start by enrolling in UG or integrated UG business courses after the 12th, such as a five-year integrated BBA + MBA program.
List of Business Management Courses after 12
- Bachelor of Business – Management (BBA)
- BA – Business Studies – Marketing (Hons)
- BA – Business with Finance (Hons)
- BA – Business with Marketing (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business – Project Management
- Bachelor of Business
- BA – International Business (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business – Public Relations
- BA – Human Resource Management (Hons)
- BA – Events Management (Hons)
Eligibility For Bachelor Courses in Management
- You must have completed class 12 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- SET, NPAT, UGAT, CUET are some of the most popular BBA entrance exams in India.
If you are a student who loves science and wants to pursue a career in a unique interdisciplinary combination of Biology, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry then this career option is best for you. If you are PCM or PCB from any stream in 10+2 you can apply for biotechnology.
It opens various options in a student’s career paths as it including virology, molecular biology, bioinformatics, medicine, etc.
List of Biotechnology courses after 12th
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- BSc in Biotechnology (Molecular Biology)
- BSc in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Resource Biotechnology
- BSc in Medical Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Applied Science Majoring in Molecular Biotechnology
- BSc in Chemical Engineering with Biotechnology Specialization
- BSc Majoring in Plant Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- BSc in Agricultural Biotechnology and Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Biomolecular Science – Environmental Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences in Biotechnology
- Bachelor in Applied Sciences with Islamic Studies
- BSc in Biological Engineering – (Biotechnology Engineering Concentration)
- Graduate Diploma in Technology
- Diploma in Biotechnology
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Biotechnology and Innovation
- Diploma in Molecular Biotechnology
- Certificate in Food Biotechnology
- Diploma of Health Science in Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology
Eligibility for Biotechnology Courses
- The student needs to complete 10+2 in a science stream from a recognized board of education.
- There are various entrance exams for Biotechnology courses after Class 12 in India such as the All India Biotechnology Entrance Examination and more.
- If planning to study abroad some universities require SAT or ACT scores to check the proficiency of candidates. Most global universities require non-native speakers of English to submit a proficiency test. The most common ones are IELTS and TOEFL.
Other Career Options
There are many other courses available listed below few
- Behavioral Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Brand Management
- Broadcast Engineering
If you have any course in mind that you want to share with others please drop it in the comments below to help others.
This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to author’s knowledge and for information purpose ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
923 total views, 1 views today