There are career options in the field of medicine, management, and even sports, we will discuss such career options like Sports Management and more in this article.
It is important to note that the duration and eligibility of a particular course may vary from university to university or college to college.
Sports is something every child enjoys in their life and this pastime could be your career option which is not only fulfilling and satisfying but also rewarding. It keeps you mentally and physically active. You can select courses as per your choice of interest in sports management.
The various sports fields include Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Boxing, Gymnastics, Table Tennis, Cycling, and more.
- Bachelor of Sports Science (BSS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management (BSM) with specialization in management and coaching.
- Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports (B.A)
- BSc in Physical Education, Sports & Health Sciences
- BA/BBA Sports Management
- BSc Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd)
- Diploma in Sports Event Management
Eligibility – Passed class 12 from a recognized board in any discipline.
Job opportunities after the course in sports management
- Sports Event Management – from Conception to Planning to Coordination to Execution
- Business Development, Sales & Client Servicing
- Digital Marketing
- Electronic & Digital Media -Programming
- Sports Data Analytics
- Sports Tourism
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Retail
- Sports Law
- Sports development officer
- Event manager
- Sports therapist
- Outdoor activities manager
- League / Athlete/ Team Management
- Venue/ Stadium Management
- Managing Associations / Federations
- Fitness center manager
- Performance analyst
- Handling Operations / Logistics of Team or League
- Grassroots Development in Sports – Identifying & Nurturing Talent
- Handling Communications and Media Outfit of a Team
- Sports coach
- Personal trainer
Supply Chain Management
To manage the goods and services between a client or business and their final destination, Supply Chain Management courses involve planning, logistics, sourcing, and operations. The benefits of the course have strategic objectives of reduced costs, shorter performance cycles, world-class products, service quality, flexibility, reliability, and product availability.
- BBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- B.Com in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Business: Supply Chain and Operations
- BSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The students should have passed their 10+2 from any stream with an aggregate score of 50% from a recognized board.
- Head of Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Assistant Manager- Supply Chain
- Assistant Manager- Logistics
- Regional Order Manager
- Supply Chain Executive
- Business Analyst- Supply Chain
- Deputy Logistics Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Procurement Manager
Other Career options
- Scuba Diving
- Shipping and Port Management
- Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Surgical Technology
- Securities Analysts
This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to the author’s knowledge and for information purposes ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
1,329 total views, 2 views today