Of the many flooring materials, cork flooring stands head and shoulders above the rest and there are a few reasons for this; cork comes in a wide range of colors, patterns, and finishes, plus it is an eco-friendly solution. The cork trees are harvested every 9 years and this does not harm the tree, providing natural cork without impacting the environment regarding designs, here are a few ideas that might blend with your design concept.
Cork Flooring Ideas To Blend With Your Designs
- Fashionable Graphite Grey – If graphite grey is your thing, there is a range of finishes to complement your kitchen or bathroom. The best way to select your cork tiles is to visit a flooring showroom, where you can experience the product in a real-life setting, plus the staff can assist you with installation advice.
- Natural Dark Cork Tiles In The Bathroom – If you are looking at creating a monochrome look, among the high-quality cork floor tiles Australia as well as any other countries love is the naturally dark cork. A white ceramic long oval bath makes for the perfect centerpiece, with ceramic wall tiles, a few Art Deco items, and vintage lighting. There are at least 20 dark cork designs for you to choose from, so there’s bound to be one that you love. Visit an established flooring showroom to view options that are ideal for flooring.
- Shell Jasmine – A cool fusion of brown and grey, this is perfect for a modern home, where concrete is on show. There are numerous shades and finishes and after a coat of sealant, your new cork floor is waterproof. Cork is eco-friendly, as the bark of the tree is harvested every 9 years and that does not harm the tree, which is great if you are looking for ways to reduce your carbon footprint. Enjoy the soft and silent walking experience, which is best barefoot; the unique softness adds a layer of luxury to any home.
- Fashionable Off-White – Ideal for a minimalist kitchen, this chic design goes great with timber and stainless steel. Pre-finished cork flooring doesn’t require sanding; simply add sealant and you’re good to go. When planning a bathroom refit, choosing the flooring is the first thing to do, then you can build the rest on that foundation.
- Black Art Deco – You can order black cork tiles, which obviously don’t show dirt and they can be combined with another design, which gives you a stunning effect. You might be looking to create an Art Deco kitchen, in which case, dark cork is perfect if you would rather have a professional team carry out the work, the supplier has qualified floor fitters. The floor would be the very last item on the list when it comes to room renovation, and that’s the time to call in the experts who will seal the finished floor and clean up./
The cork tree is an amazing creation of nature and the bark can be harvested without damaging the tree. When you buy cork flooring, it is comforting to know that no living things were harmed in the extraction and production of your new cork flooring.
Also Read: How to decorate your office walls?
© Ruchie Verma.
Copyright Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited
2,847 total views, 193 views today