Being a mom is not easy. No matter how much effort you put in, it just doesn’t seem to be enough. From making hot meals, taking care of your children, working at the office, doing never-ending house chores, cleaning to remove yellow stains from the kitchen, each and everything needs your time and patience.
I know, you probably don’t want to remember about the annoying household tasks here. But, I’m here to help you put down a huge weight from your shoulders, make your life easier, and get the appreciation that you deserve.
Fret Not! I’m a full-time working mom, and we both are sailing in the same boat. I have gone through the same challenges as you have. And, I found out, it’s not about working harder but working smarter that actually gets the work done in less time and effort.
If you’re a cleaning freak like me who just needs everything to look perfectly clean at your paradise then this article is for you. But, when the kitchen stains are more stubborn than you are, it is not only disappointing but also disrespectful when a guest walks into your kitchen just to help you serve.
The good news is, there is an easy peasy solution to remove yellow stains from the kitchen. But before we get there, don’t you want to know what exactly causes these ugly yellow stains on your kitchen walls, floor, tiles, and countertop?
So, let’s meet the criminals that cause yellow stains.
1. Hard Water: This is one of the common causes that make the yellow stains in the kitchen. Hard water consists of minerals (magnesium and calcium) that don’t rinse off easily and over time build bull-headed nasty yellow stains.
The more percentage of magnesium and calcium is in your water the harder it is to get rid of, and requires immediate action.
But, the question arises, how do you know if your water is normal or hard?
Here is the trick to recognize hard water:
- Pour a few mugs of water into a bucket.
- Add a few drops of liquid soap or detergent to it.
- Shake it well, and let it be for 10 minutes.
- If you see the water appeared to be cloudy. Your water is hard.
2. Rusty Water: The stains of rust not only happen around the taps but also on the walls, floor, and tiles. Wondering how does it even happen when there is no iron in those areas?
Well, the water also contains small particles of iron that are not visible to the eyes but lead to eyesore yellow stains. Moreover, rusty water is not only harmful to your kitchen but also devastating for your skin & hair.
Here is the trick to recognize rusty water:
- Fill water in a white bucket.
- Let it be for 2-3 hours.
- If the water has iron it will accumulate at the bottom.
3. Tannins in water: Tannins are an ingredient that is used for clearing the water. It makes the water bitter and more likely to leave yellow stains. If you reside in a countryside area, there are high chances that your water consists of tannins. In this case, you need to be really quick to remove yellow stains from the kitchen.
4. Cooking Oils: Oils are an essential part of our cooking. Using oil makes the food delicious but also leaves stains on the kitchen counter and top. I would never recommend you to stop using oil for cooking. Because, I know, and I’m going to share how to remove yellow stains from the kitchen effortlessly.
So, tell me….
Both online and offline markets are flooded with a variety of cleansers to remove yellow stains from the kitchen. But, most of them only deliver disappointment. What’s the point if you’re paying your hard-earned money to put the same efforts and little to no results to remove the stains.
I hope you can relate because this happened to me a lot of times. But, little did I know, a better way to remove kitchen stains exists, I just have to discover it.
And, finally, after trying all the ineffective cleansers and natural ingredients like lemon, baking soda, vinegar, and many more, I found the best cleanser to remove yellow stains from the kitchen
Let me introduce you to one of the best abrasive surface cleaners and explain what makes it the best one.
Formulated with the goodness of natural citric acid from lemon & 100% natural microparticles, this surface cleanser from Cif is a game-changer that helps to remove yellow stains from the kitchen or any other items with ease.
Most abrasive cleansers that contain harsh chemicals have an intolerant smell. But this is not the case with Cif surface cleaner cream. It comes in 3 natural fragrances that leave your kitchen fresh & sparkling clean.
I even tried it on my kitchen tiles that are mostly soiled by vegetable stains and to my surprise, Cif surface cleaner cream shines on my kitchen too. It is so easy to clean with CIF Cream, all you need to do is pour a few drops on a piece of cloth & just wipe it off. It removed even those tough greasy tanned stains so quickly, that seemed so difficult to remove.
More importantly, it works perfectly well for removing stains in every place I have mentioned earlier. So, say YES to the Cif surface cleanser and get rid of yellow stains, tough dirt, and greasy surface.
Let me summarize for you the wonders, a bottle of Cif surface cream offers:
- Remove yellow oily stains from kitchen tiles effortlessly
- 100% natural ingredients formula leaves no damage behind
- Removes tough dirt in a few swipes
- Removes grease easily
- Leaves a fresh lemon fragrance
- Super easy to use
- Anyone can use it without any EXCUSE!
- Need less rinsing = less water wastage
Now! You’re aware of everything about the amazing surface cleaner from Cif. Let me blow you away by briefing how easy to use and powerful the impact of this product is.
- Damp a clean cotton cloth in water.
- Pour the product on 1 side of the cloth.
- Gently wipe out the surface.
- Rinse off with water (it just takes a little splash)
Ahaa…Isn’t it super easy?
So, save your time & efforts to make your kitchen smell super fresh and sparkling clean.
It’s a great cleanser and can be used to clean stains, greasiness, and tough dirt. In your kitchen and other items as well.
Although the product is suitable for vitro-ceramic as well, make sure you leave the plate cool before rinsing off.
The process of surface cleaning is easier with Cif cleaner. You don’t need to go harsh or rub harder. Use it gently to remove yellow stains from the kitchen and make your kitchen super fresh & sparkling.
Wrapping Up: Cleaning takes a lot of effort if you’re using the right method or a product. Some stains are easy to remove and some are highly stubborn. The kitchen’s yellow stains are considered the hardest too. Now you have discovered the easiest way to remove yellow stains from the kitchen!
So, get ready to use a kitchen that looks brand new every day. And, if you’re one who just doesn’t like to flaunt but help, why don’t you spread the awareness to your family & friends, how can they also make their kitchen super clean & hygienic. You can buy the product from here.
© Ruchie Verma.
Copyright Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited
10,346 total views, 1 views today