There are different career options in finance, investment banker is one of the most promising among them, check out the details. In this post, we will talk about careers in Indian Army, interior designing with investment banking.
It is important to note that the duration and eligibility of a particular course may vary from university to university or college to college.
Investment banking is a profession where a skilled individual provides a variety of financial services to businesses, governments, and investors and is known as an investment banker.
The profile includes
- Obtaining business loan
- Issuing stocks and bonds
- Setting security prices
- Raising stock capital
- Allocating resources
- Negotiating mergers
- Managing investments
Types of Investment Bankers
- Investment Banker Analyst
- Investment Banker Associates
- VP Investment Banker
- Director Investment Banker
- Candidates after clearing their intermediate can opt for various undergraduate courses to gain knowledge on how to become an Investment Banker. The duration of these courses is 3 years and throughout they will be taught the details and intricacies of the banking and commerce industry.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics.
- Students with degrees in Computer Science, Liberal Arts, or Physics are also eligible for investment banking.
- They should have completed the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance and the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program to be considered for high-level roles.
- A law degree or a master’s degree in financial mathematics is also desirable for a job in investment banking.
- Candidates’ eligibility for investment banking is also determined by their grades in their Bachelor’s or Master’s programs.
- They must have received at least 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
BBA Finance 3 years undergraduate investment banking program that focuses on entry-level finance and business. It covers Business Laws, Business Statistics, microeconomics, Introduction to modern business, Macroeconomics, etc. to make students ready for the field of investment banking.
Serving our beloved country is the dream of every citizen and our country’s safety is definitely in the young generation. If you want to join Indian Army there are 3 pathways you can opt for:
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit:|
|National Defense Academy (NDA)|
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts the NDA (National Defense Academy) exam twice a year. To apply candidates need to clear written exams, SSB Interviews, and medical tests.
|12th pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam conducted by a State Education Board or a University.||Between the age of 16 ½ and 19 ½.|
|Technical Entry Scheme (TES)|
The candidates qualifying for this exam have to enroll themselves in the prescribed Engineering Course of their choice. After completing the 4-year Engineering course, they will be granted permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
They conduct examinations twice a year in the month of January and July.
|The candidate must be 12th pass or its equivalent with a minimum of 60 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board.||Between the age of 16 ½ and 19 ½.|
|Indian Army Rally|
It is conducted by the Indian Army for the recruitment of Soldier posts which also include Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Nursing Assistant Soldier Tradesman, and Soldier Technical in different departments.
|Eligibility is dependent on individual post requirements.||Dependent on individual post requirements.|
One of the most promising career options in interior design. You can add your creativity to bring out the best result for many options.
Candidates who have cleared class 12th (10+2) are eligible for this course as this is a proper degree-level program with a minimum of 50%.
7 Popular Interior Design Courses after 12th
- BA – Interior Design (Hons)
- B.Sc- Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
Other career options
- Image Consultant
- ICWAI (ICAI)
- IAF Officer
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Navy
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Revenue Services
- International Foreign Trade
- Intelligence Services and many more.
This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to the author’s knowledge and for information purposes ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
773 total views, 1 views today