From finance to medicine there are many career options for students. Urology is one of the most demanding option for students who want to purse in medical field.
It is important to note that the duration and eligibility of a particular course may vary from university to university or college to college.
The problem and diseases related to the urinary tract and the organs linked to it, is expected to be taken care by the urologist. The study of urology deals with the urinary system of the human body and its functions.
M.S in Urology is the highest degree and this course can be opted by students after they acquire and complete their MBBS.
- The student must have passed 10+2 with science stream subjects which are Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- English is a must as the main subject for their Class 10+2.
- The eligibility criteria for the M.S. (Urology) course are: –
- The candidate should have an M.B.B.S. degree from a Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized college or institution with a minimum aggregate percentage of 55%.
- The candidate must be permanently registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any State Medical Council after graduation from M.B.B.S and carry work experience of at least 1 year.
Entrance Exams to apply for the course are
NEET (PG): For students who are willing to seek admission in post-graduate medical courses.
MUHS PET- The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik organizes PhD. Entrance Test (MUHS PET) for students to be granted admission in their postgraduate medical courses.
Merit-based admission-Some institutions or colleges take admission based on students academic performance at Senior Secondary level and the graduation level, apart from conducting their own entrance examinations.
With skill sets like patience, teamwork, learning attitude and good academics this is best course to purse.
This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: The details mentioned in the post are true to the author’s knowledge and for information purposes ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
1,131 total views, 4 views today