Till now you was only a daughter, full of fun, careless, pampered and one & only centre of attraction in family.
Now when you are married and all set to take up responsibility, be assured you have first step right & that is have beautiful & strong bond with your mother in law.
Trust me it’s not tough .…just add some of these golden rules in life & be apple of her life
- Respect : Don’t forget she is your hubby’s mother and have a special place in his heart & home just like you hold place for your mom. Give respect to get respect.
- Don’t be competitive: This beautiful lady has spent a significant part of her life raising her son may make her a little sensitive when another person becomes the centre of attraction of her son’s life. May be she would love to cook for him as he return home.. Try to learn from her your hubby’s fav dish rather being competitive.
- Take her advice: Don’t forget she have more experience of life than you , don’t hesitate to turn to her when you need advice at tough time.
- Let her live her childhood: Allow your mother-in-law to take care of your children. For them their grandchildren are more important than their own kids sometimes. If she wants to, let her spoil them a little, she is living her childhood again with them.
- Spend time: Spend quality time with her , go out shop , talk …she will sure love this and spoil her she will love your company!!!
I think I’m blessed to have a mother in law whom I respect, love and above all look up at tough time before I look up for my mom.
Participating in Half Marathon Blogging Challenge with Blogchatter
#DailyChatter #HalfMarathon Day Ten
Thanks for reading ? your valuable comment means a lot!!! Do share your comments below!!! ??
17 total views, 3 views today