Sarees add grace to every woman’s style, and owning a couple of them will just diversify your wardrobe. On days when you’re torn between Western and Indian wear, choose to wear a saree because they are so versatile that you can wear them differently on various occasions. However, for more intimate events such as weddings, silk sarees are preferred, but if you want to nail a traditional look, silk paithani sarees should be your choice.
Silk paithani sarees are just a class apart, and they bring so much royalty to your traditional look. Whether you’re the bride, bridesmaid, or wedding guest, a silk paithani saree is a must-buy. While most women will be wearing silk or paithani sarees to weddings, you can bring a twist to your ethnic look to stand out from the crowd. Let us show you the different ways you can style your silk paithani sarees for a lasting impression.
Different ways you can style silk paithani sarees
- Designer blouses: If you want to stand out from the rest, you can opt for a designer blouse. You can either add variations to the blouse’s neckline and sleeves, such as going backless or having an embroidered neckline, or frills and puffy detailing in the sleeves. You can even try a contrasting effect, such as wearing a blouse in a different color.
- Go for traditional jewelry: Nothing else but traditional jewelry will suit your paithani saree. You can let go of the statement jewelry and accessorize your ethnic look with a golden choker with delicate carvings on it, matching stud earrings, and even bracelets and anklets. A nose ring or a traditional nathani will add to the charm of your look.
- Keep your makeup minimal: You can complete your traditional look with minimal makeup, such as wearing lipstick, eyeliner and a bindi. You can keep the bindi simple for a more sophisticated look. If you want to go for a heavy and bold makeup look, you can opt for smokey eyes.
- Sport a chic hairdo: A chic hairdo is very important to complete your ethnic look. If you’ve got straight hair, you can leave them open or pull them up in a half updo. You can even wear your hair down in curls or waves, but these hairstyles will modernize your look by a bit. If you want to keep things totally traditional, you can sport a low bun and accessorize it with artificial flowers or real ones.
- Wear appropriate footwear: Just because your footwear won’t be seen when you’re wearing a saree doesn’t mean you sport any footwear. Sandals such as heels or flats are an appropriate choice of footwear to be worn with your silk paithani sarees. You can opt for stilettos or embellished flats to go with the theme of your look.
Try out these amazing ways to style your silk paithani sarees in different ways.
© Ruchie Verma.
Copyright: Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
10,384 total views, 117 views today