Delhi !! Name itself defines so many things, people speak so much about this city, city with crime, politics, and city with pollution. Now it’s time for Delhi- Let capital of INDIA breath and share what it feels.
We have our own opinion about the city but ever wondered or tried to know what this city feels about us.
Let Delhi Speak today
Today, when I, Delhi look back feel proud of what I was in past. State which is situated in heart of nation, many times have been captured, ransacked and rebuilt several times.
I take a pride being called as the capital of my nation INDIA. People who believe in me come and stays here, earn bread and butter and even enjoy life. But life is not always same and change is only consistent thing and time changed.
Things of which I am proud of:
1. Those who love me must be aware that I am where tourists are respected as they love to visit famous monument like Red fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate to Kingdom of dreams.
2. Top companies like HCL, TCS are giving bread and butter to my lovely delhites and they are doing a great job.
3. I know we all Indians love most eating good and serving good and I am proud that if you are in Delhi if you munch daily out then also you will not able to cover all delicious food joints.
I’m famous for amazing food served here and you can find smiling people serving them.
4. If you are with me so you can’t miss shopping from Janpath to Chandni Chowk. Best products at best price you can have in my markets.
Things which I am sad about:
1. Crime: One news which keeps on flashing on all TV channels is “I(Delhi) am not safe”. People from other states are scared to come and feel free to roam.
Rape, Murder, robbery is in daily news and people have given me another name ” CRIME CAPITAL”
2. Pollution: This really another one issue which makes me sad being called as DELHI. I’m among top 5 most polluted city across the globe.
Can someone save ME?
I have only these two problems which I really want you all to solve. Please try to help me in simple ways.
I request all of you to please stop hurting another human being, it’s not you are hurting them it’s me who gets hurt everytime you hurt others.
You are not raping girls, women of the city. You are raping me everytime you even think of it.
Let my kids smile and feel happy being in my arms safe and secured.
I can’t breathe well as my kids are not making me to breathe well. Air is so polluted that none of you want to go out without a mask. Ever thought why?
Because today owing a car is a status symbol and going all the way by own car is another social statement.
Some measures by which you can save me:
- Do carpool and stop creating long traffic jams and pollution to the air.
- Learn from the mistake and stop dumping waste materials in the river or out of a bin.
- Plant More and more trees in every locality.
- Make more use of CNG.
- You can reduce water pollution by reducing the use of chemicals, cleaning agents, pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers etc.
These are few steps which you can do and make me pollution free but still I am so proud of government running “SWACHH BHARAT ABHIYAAN”.
Have to mention great initiative by VODAFONE where they have created the first Air-Purifying bus shelter in the city so that people could breathe non-polluted air while waiting for a bus.
After Supreme court banned firecracker this Diwali. Vodafone Delhi has given me a special gift by celebrating Green Diwali, which is pollution free and noise free.
Under Green Diwali, there were Super Crackers available at their 52 Vodafone stores from 16th – 19th Oct. These Super crackers are filled with eco-friendly plant seeds. All one needs to do is plant it and let the plant bloom.
That’s a green initiative by VODAFONE.
Hope you will keep loving me and help me solving my 2 major problems and join hand in #CelebratingSuper.
480 total views, 1 views today