Dahi Ka Cake
Maida – 2 Cup
Sugar powdered – 1 cup
Baking soda – 1 tsp
Coffee powder – 1 tsp
Coco powder-1/2 tsp
Refine oil – 3/4 cup
Baking powder – 1 Spoon
Vanilla Essence – 1 Spoon
1. Sieve Maida, Baking soda , Coffee, Coco Powder, Baking powder together and keep aside
2. Mix very well Dahi, powdered sugar and refine oil in a smooth paste.
3. Fold nicely maida powder with dahi mixture.
4. Nicely coat refine oil and then sprinkle maida powder in the pan in which cake to be baked
5. Put mixture in baking pan and put in preheated oven for 30 min at 350 degree.
1,429 total views, 2 views today