Christmas means a fun time for every family and especially for kids. Let’s make this festive season of love and happiness more creative with kids. It’s great to involve kids in this Christmas home decoration with some great DIY Christmas decoration ideas.
Christmas decoration ideas
1. Paper Plate Christmas Tree
Christmas decoration is not possible without a Christmas tree, and when your little ones will make a DIY Christmas tree by themselves, they will surely enjoy it.
1. Take One paper plate, Color it with green acrylic color and cut it into three parts as shown.
2. Place them above each other.
3. Add a brown rectangular card paper behind and decorate as you like.
Pic Credit: Google
2. DIY Christmas Wreath
Christmas decorations at home are incomplete without a Christmas wreath that is used to decorate around the house and with simple A4 size craft papers, it’s easy for kids to make. This is fun and one of Christmas’s most loved paper craft ideas.
With, simple materials available at home let your little one create this.
3. Santa Claus
Christmas is incomplete without our own Santa, and I still want to get gifts from my Santa every year. But with my kids, this craft is always my favorite one for Christmas decoration, with simple materials it’s fun to make our own Santa Claus.
1. Take glitter sheets (Red, White, and Black).
2. Cut the shape of Santa’s body with Red sheets, shoes, and belt from Black and beard with white and other decorative items as per your wish.
3. Cut round light brown card paper for the face add googly eyes and stick all parts together.
4. We made a bell from the red sheet and fixed it in Santa’s hand.
With these simple and creative ideas, kids will not only learn the value of the festival and enjoy decorating the most loved festival of the year.
Don’t just let them decorate Christmas, let them enjoy with some carol and lots of cakes, gifts, and happiness.
4. Dummy presents
Who doesn’t love presents, for decorations, you can take different sizes of boxes and wrap them with gift wrappers, and spread them around your Christmas tree and even you can hang them also at different places in your living room. Christmas is incomplete without presents and so this will complete the decoration for the most loved festival of the year.
Enjoy the festival of food, gifts, and carols with your friends and family.
© Ruchie Verma. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
3,091 total views, 1 views today