For me, it’s very important to stay fit and when it comes to the health issue of moms …then every mom should be fit and happy. Now, for me every woman is working women, whether she is doing 9 am to 6 pm office job or being a domestic engineer.
Being a domestic engineer is the toughest job in this world. I think they are working round the clock without any fixed salary and holidays but still, you will find only these Engineers the happiest engineers in the world.
I feel this is one community of ladies who just ignore themselves more than anyone else. Being among one of them I feel we should take good care of ourselves so that we can give best in our 24/7 job.
5 tips to stay fit
- Be Selfish: Yes, being selfish is not at all bad. take out time and think what makes you happy more reading, singing dancing anything … I usually take my time out by dancing. It not only makes me happy but keeps me fit and fresh.
- Go on a walk: Put your shoes and headphones and go on the walk early morning it will sure give you good vibes and positive energy for the whole day.
- Eat good breakfast: You are the queen of your house and deserve lavish meals but don’t skip your breakfast as I know mornings are always busy for us but skipping breakfast not only make you irritating but also effects a lot on your health.
- Don’t ignore problems: If you have a small health issue also don’t just let it go. Go to the doc and get it checked, regular check up doesn’t mean you are not fit but it’s just for your good health. Read this for more…
- Sleep: We always teach kids early to bed and early to rise but never follows but remember our body also need rest and 8 hours of good sleep. So, don’t compromise with your health and sleep.
So what tips you are following to be fit for yourself and loved ones do let me know in comment section below.
I am participating in the ‘Get Fit, Stay Fit’ blog party with BonHappetee!
© Ruchi Verma
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
2,244 total views, 21 views today