#BLOGGARBA | A blog train by 16 versatile bloggers
Want to peek into blog train hoppers? Check #BLOGGARBA
Thanks Minakshi from mommystimeline for introducing me.
Welcome readers to my station of #BlogGarba
Tring tring tring!!!
She just took out her mobile from below of her pillow.
“Mom!! It’s only 8:00 am why you called so early? Today I don’t have college, let me sleep I will call you later” Kashish was about to cut the call.
“Wait Gudiya!! Just called up to tell – Aaj se navratri shuru hai uth kar egg mat khana .. 9 days mata rani is coming so no non veg” Mom just warned Kashish and hooked up the call.
Kashish’s pet name was Gudiya.
“Ah my mom is so God fearing” She just opened her Whatsapp and was scrolled down all group names were changed with “Jai Mata di”, “Happy Navratri” “Mata Rani Ki Jai” and even messages with all pictures and all were flooding on her WhatsApp.
“People are getting crazy ..” let me check FB, Twitter, and Insta once and then get fresh
Her FB, Insta, and Twitter accounts were hacked by same sorts of messages.
Irritated with this she locked her phone and went to the washroom.
After 2 hours…..
DP changed to Mata Rani pic…
FB, Twitter and Insta status and stories updated with hostel room’s Mandir praying Maa Durga with OOTD #GoingEthnic
Above story line is not only about Kashish but actually, for all of us, it’s not only at time of Navratri, story on Holi, Diwali, Christmas, New year, Janmashtami, Karvacauth and all festivals even teachers day, Children’s Day and now we celebrate fathers day, mothers day, actually every day on social media only.
We are actually living social life more than real life. It has both sides some positive and some negative.
Lets check out what it’s bringing.
Happy Social Festivals
- Timeline looks so beautiful, positive and colorful with beautiful pics.
- Gives positivity.
- Reminds us some unforgettable moments and try to relive those childhood moments.
- Wish all together to the entire world.
- We get connected to our roots and realize that how much we are blessed with so many great festivals.
Sad Social Festivals
- We share to show our happiness but forget about those who are not able to celebrate.
- Pity on those who share happiness on social media on parents day, fathers day or mothers day but their parents are in old age home.
- Before social media, we use to visit relatives and wish now just wishing them on social media. Losing that connection.
- First cousins and cousins are only seen on parents post.
- Miss big fat family gathering as we have less time to celebrate with family so sharing all happiness via pictures and wishes on social media
I am also God fearing person and yes update my status too on social media. I am nowhere back to those people who share happiness on SOCIAL MEDIA and celebrate SOCIAL FESTIVAL.
Let’s celebrate actual festival this year rather Social or Virtual Festival.
Don’t miss to check out my post under Social media till now
’ I am taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with #MyFriendAlexa ’ with Blogchatter
Next Boarding station is of Manisha from ZarahatkeBlog
In her own words “I started blogging as my space to share my thoughts and experiences. My endeavor has been to write across different topics. Starting from writing on relationships I have touched topics on health, beauty, lifestyle, food and my travels. My highlight for this year has been the 15-interview series during A-Z Challenge of Women across different sectors this April. Last year I was the 2nd runners-up for the MyFriendAlexa campaign with Blogchatter. Looking forward too many more milestones which await for me.
I am so glad you are here. I hope you are enjoying the #BlogGarba. To reach the starting point of blog train, hop onto mommystimeline and follow the route to read this interesting series.”
3,493 total views, 2 views today