When I conceived we all wanted that our home should be blessed with a beautiful daughter and God listened us and given us a beautiful angel “IRA” our face of love
But as said everything comes with a responsibility so motherhood too !!!
My this blog post is for every mother who is growing up there princess just keep these little points in mind when you are upbringing your darling daughter to make her a strong & self dependent woman for tomorrow.…
Sharing what I learned from my strong mother and passing this to my daughter!!!
- Make her proud being a girl: Yes, make her feel that girls are no less than boys.. Today a girl can do each n every work which a boy can or may be better than him. Tell her to be proud being a girl !!!
2. Compliment your daughter on other things : Don’t only compliment on her beauty or appearance but also on other things like her behavior, kindness & caring
3. Set boundaries in your life : She is going to grow up seeing how people treat you
So that she can watch you and learn to do the same. We are their greatest teachers and they learn from what we do more than what we say. So if you are strong and demand being treated well there is a better chance she will grow up and do the same.
4. Let them choose their passion : It’s perfectly ok if your little delicate girl choosing her interest her passion in swimming, basketball, cricket , karate let her grow in that don’t put burden of your dreams on them.
5. Teach them the value of saving money
So that hopefully someday they won’t have to depend on anyone to take care of them financially.
6. Telling them about periods Its really uncomfortable and awkward, but it’s important
And I want her to be prepared for when it happens. It’s my job to tell her what’s going to change with her body. She needs to be comfortable talking to someone about it and it should be me.
7. Protect them but also teach them to stick up for themselves: It’s always hood to be a protective mom but you need to make her strong to stand up for herself!!! She should be aware that what is wrong n stand for that.
8. Teach them to be smart when it comes to being around men and boys : Tell them about good & bad touch ensure that they understand n follow their instincts when it comes to men or boys … Guide & let them know safety taken at time of danger.
9. Spend atleast an hour listening to them : This should be an important part of your daily routine as then u will be aware what going on in her mind and you can clear her myths & doubts.
10. Last but not least : Enjoy your best time you are getting with her she is one who will cherish all these moments lifelong.
Written on Mycity4kids
20 total views, 3 views today