When I was small, I remember my grandmother used to say “The way you all waste water, watch one day water will be sold in the bottle ..then you will realize it’s value.”
We always thought she must be joking but yes now days are here when we buy water from shops and drink but d we really realize what will be the future of our kids, coming generations, will they be able to get the basic necessity of life “WATER“.
Some tips we can share with our kids and we too should follow to conserve water for better future and happy and peaceful life with the most basic necessity.
Every single step starts from our home so if we can do our bit from our home we can sure save the future of our kids, our coming generation.
- Save water from your own tap: Close tap while brushing, shaving cleaning dishes or washing hands.
- Check water leakage: Do time to time check if you find out any tap is leaking immediately call a plumber and fix it. It may appear like drops only leaking but remember every drop is precious.
- Install low shower heads or just take bath from the bucket and save gray water from flushing toilets.
- If you are using the semi-automatic washing machine don’t waste water after washing clothes rather conserve it for reusing it to flush.
- Now if you have a fully automatic washing machine and a dishwasher try to use it when it’s fully loaded. half loaded machine wastes much more water.
- Try using a trigger nozzle hose and/or bucket for your car wash.
These are not things that are hard. All it takes is a little bit of extra effort, and we can give next generation a better world.
Don’t you think we can do this much ..
What you are doing to save water ?? Drop your suggestions in comment box below and join this cause let’s #SAVEWATER
8,521 total views, 1 views today