1 cup flour
1/4th cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Blue and bird Whipped cream
- Mix well Oil and sugar to make a smooth paste.
- Add Egg and whisk till fluffy.
- Add flour, Cocoa powder, Baking powder and fold well till you get enough falling consistency if you feel too hard mixture add a little milk.
- Preheat cooker with salt on bottom and grease the aluminum pan which you want to keep in the cooker for baking.
- Put batter in pan and in the cooker without a vessel and on low flame let it bake for 35-40 min.
- For icing on cake make whipped cream taking one big bowl add ice and in a small bowl add chilled water 90ml and keep small bowl above ice bowl and add full whipped cream powder and mix well till it forms creamy and keeps in the refrigerator for 15-20 min and hen decorate your cake as you wish !!
Would like to thank TINA for guiding me and giving me wonderful recipe.
Do follow her blog full April for 26 amazing desserts recipes