We are celebrating 74th Independence day of our beautiful, progressive country INDIA. Yes, I firmly believe that my country is heading towards the right direction of progress and we all are trying our best to make everyone’s life more comfortable.
Today, our society and our country accept that woman is no less than a man when it comes to standing financially independent. But, do we really understand the meaning of financial independence? Well, when I asked a few people to know what they think, what is Financial Independence?
Woman from different cities, different background shared their views.
Well, these ladies are quite sure what exactly financial independence means but does it really mean that women in India are really standing on their grounds, and are they really financially independent?
Check what they feel and I too agree..
Now, it’s really important to educate the woman in INDIA that being financially independent is not only important for your life but also to raise an independent woman.
Why Financial Independence is imporatant?
1. To have your own identity.
2. To have more decision-making abilities at home.
3. To be ready for unforeseen events in life.
4. To enjoy your desired lifestyle.
5. To have peace of mind.
How a woman could be financially independent?
1. If you have professional qualifications, utilize it. Update your resume and apply to all online portals.
2. Apply for higher training programs and update your resume.
3. Work as a freelancer.
4. Bring out your talents- Graphic designing, Online tutoring, data entry, translation services, and many more options available.
5. Home-based businesses – Tutions, Home baker, DIY classes and more
Woman are best when comes to – Time Management, it should be your desire and focus to attain the goal and stand with head high and equally with man driven society.
God has given amazing powers to a woman, best in financial management, financial planning, and best in crisis management, so why not to utilize these powers and stand on your grounds.
This independence day, let’s take an oath and make sure we will spread the awareness on how important is to be financially independent.
‘This post is written for Speakeasy Blogging Challenge2.0 2020 by Me & Dipika‘.
Copyright: © Ruchi Verma
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
2,679 total views, 4 views today