Are you witnessing child regression because of covid-19 spread?
If yes, you are not alone!
With the new scenario of COVID-19 causing school closures, everyone, including the families, parents, children, and mentors, is undergoing a more stressful time than ever.
Many children miss out on an opportunity for development with childcare programs closed and social distancing measures are taken, eventually affecting their trajectory into adulthood.
While school leaders and institutions are primarily responsible for ensuring the productive growth of your child, it is essential to give your kids some leeway from ‘school mode’ to ‘home mode’ as caregivers.
We understand that the early life experience is precious for the overall growth of your little ones; thus, it is safe to believe that online learning is critical for their success now and in the future. All the mommies and daddies out there, the good news for you is the ongoing digital activities. There are meaningful online learning platforms convenient for the kids to build relationships with their peers, like digital or group study teams, online multiplayer games, or video chat apps.
Here are some of the effective ways that can best support the children’s learning during the pandemic both online and offline teachings:
Many find it helpful to hear that with the increase in online classes for kids, one doesn’t need to worry about their children’s social skills, playful activities, and learning. These are a development phenomenon from childhood through adulthood.
For that, AOL is one of the popular learning platforms that can be one of your little one’s most significant advantages in overcoming their weaknesses & boosting their strengths.
With the personalized teaching methods to unstoppable learning, AOI offers the best online courses and virtual classes for nursery and higher grades students, which are intelligent, creative, yet fun compared to the traditional formats of schools.
Look at various disciplines that the kids can adventure after enrolling here :
- It designed accordingly their teaching methodologies to keep track of the child’s progress with its range of interactive grasping concepts.
- Online courses for kids boost their confidence with every stream of learning from music to arts to dance and much more.
- The courses at AOL are designed to expand their social and academic group that includes virtual art and fitness classes, robotics and aero modeling for students above 13 and 14 years of age, science classes for all grades, theatre courses, dance classes online, and many more.
- All classes have an age-appropriate subjects that the child can benefit from, such as English classes online, Math classes online, Language, Hindi, EVS, Science classes, etc. And this gives each student a maximum reach to potential education skills.
- AOL gives a choice of 1 on focussed tutoring with up to 5 students, guide tutoring for up to 10 students, and group classes containing a maximum of 20 students.
If you are looking for innovative ways to grow your child’s overall physical and mental development, you must try AOL.
2. Introduce kids to new countries and cultures
There are fun ways to introduce your kids to new countries and cultures without leaving your home. You can anytime explore different places without physically having traveled all over the world, and this includes trying –
- Learning new languages
- Introduction to new country-specific cuisines
- Embrace the country culture through singing and dancing activities
- Playing games by pointing out different places on maps, etc
3. Teach Alphabetical matching to younger children :
Alphabet matching can be another way of learning in lockdown to keep younger ones growing.
For preschoolers, have a fun time with them and let them match the alphabet in any order. Keep congratulating them by saying, “Yay! You matched the letter B”!!
For secondary grades, ask them to do a particular order and work on random matches based on sounds. For example, ask them to match the letter that sounds “Mmmmm.”
Go with your instinct that what needs to be reinforced as per the child’s skills that can act as a refresher course for them.
4. Ebook Library
Reading books, moral stories, short stories will give your kids a vision to look at the outside world with a unique perspective and they will enjoy stories too.
In fact, there is so many Ebook library from where there are so many books in each topic are available to download and read.
These free online Ebook libraries give you a simple platform to register and read.
5. Online Competitions
In this competitive world, we need to make kids understand the value of participation and facing challenges according to their age. There are online platforms where every month competitions are organized on different subjects.
Let’s give them the wings to fly with their creativity while participating in these online competitions and get more confidence in life challenges.
These are the ways by which you can engage your kid in the digital world and offline and they can learn more with fun activities!!
Also Read: How to select career path after 10th?
Disclaimer: Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given to Ruchi Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
11,131 total views, 5 views today