Traveling is something we all are missing a lot. My mother who stays alone in Lucknow and my in-laws in Prayagraj definitely stayed strong during this pandemic time but I really wish to travel and reach once there to see them.
Recently, due to some personal emergency when my husband decided to travel and meet them, we enquired about the Domestic Air travel guidelines. It’s important to follow the Government Guideline to travel in India.
Basic Domestic Air travel Guidelines
1. Arogya Setu app on the mobile of all passengers is advisable.
2. While boarding and travel it is important that every passenger maintain proper hygiene and shall use face mask/shields and gloves.
3. Thermal screening at entry and exit points is mandatory.
4. If any passenger found symptomatic will be isolated and taken to the nearest health facility.
5. A passenger who will have middle seat in the flight will be given PPE kit which needs to be worn for the entire journey.
6. Reporting time from 2 hours to 4 hours before departure.
7. Web check-in compulsory along with Baggage Tag.
8. Only 1 check-in & 1 cabin bag allowed.
These are some basic guidelines given by the Government on which States can also develop their own protocol with regards to quarantine and isolation according to their assessment.
Yes, we all are missing traveling but, need to follow guidelines and if very important and nonavoidable then only travel. Make sure you take care if traveling with infants, kids and senior citizens.
I am major missing traveling …check out my travel memories …
Welcome to SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge, a blog writing challenge hosted by yours truly and Dipika (www.gleefulblogger.com). After two successful seasons of our blogging prompt challenge, we are back with SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge 2.1.
27th September is celebrated as The WORLD TOURISM DAY, to mark this occasion and the feeling of ‘happy travels’ the open prompt of our writing challenge is – TRAVEL/JOURNEY.
Participating Rules –
1. Write a new post on the Theme provided – Travel/Journey. You are free to provide any creative edge to the content, but keep the main essence of the post as Travel/Journey.
2. Guest posts/Sponsored posts/Refurbished posts will NOT be accepted under the competition.
3. Publishing Dates and Reading dates will be provided to the participants. Please stick to the dates assigned and complete your task on time.
4. Reading, Commenting, and Sharing participant’s posts is a MUST. Follow the reading list provided by the hosts and complete your task in the given time.
5. The mandatory line to be added at the beginning or end of your post – ‘This blog post is part of SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge by Dipika and Ruchi.’
6. Publish your post on the given date, and link the URL in the linky provided on the host’s blog post.
7. MANDATORY hashtag while sharing posts on social media – #SpeakEasyWithRuchiNDips also tag the hosts on social shares.
Disclaimer: Please check out the rules and regulations from the state and central government before traveling.
© Ruchie Verma. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
3,732 total views, 3 views today