As our monsoon babies are enjoying rains now it’s our turn to be cautious and take care of there eating habits this rainy season.
- Boiled water : Water is very much essential for everyone try to give your little purified water or best boiled water & make sure wherever your child goes carry his/her water bottle to avoid drinking outside.
2. Due to humidity digestive system is lower in body so please don’t force your child to eat if he is not willing to.
3. Give your child Seasonal fruits such as pomegranates, bananas, peaches, pears etc more and avoid water-based fruits such as watermelon and musk melons as bacteria presence is increased during the monsoons.
4. All vegetables especially leafy green vegetables should be washed very well before cooking and add more anti-oxidants such as different gourds, pumpkins, capsicum, berries etc. as they will help boost your child’s immune system.
5. Avoid road side food and pre cut fruits.
Let your kids enjoy rainy season fullest in healthy way
6 total views, 3 views today