Grandparents GrandsupportJune 22, 2016
Today I see nuclear families and then parents are so busy they can’t even think what new to be done to keep kids engaged and happy !!! But Grandparents plays an important role and they are grant support.
Parents in everyone’s life plays an important role but have you ever thought how important grandparents are for your kids.
- Grandparents are one who guaranteed to love their grandchildren more than anything. Kids living with their grandparents or visiting regularly to them are very much connected & attached to them.
- You will see kids learning more things in less time when they are with them.
- They can play many important roles in children’s lives. They can be loving companions, caregivers, mentors, historians and sources of various other forms of support.
- Grandchildren love to spend time with their grandparents because they make them feel like they are the center of attention and there is no one else more special.
- They want to share their legacy with the grandchildren and enrich the children’s growing up experience with special time spent together. Grandparents like spoiling their grandchildren in a way that they would never have imagined doing with their own children.
- Grandparents can offer unconditional love, encouragement, and support. They also can share their wisdom and a wealth of experience.
- If they are not staying with you make sure their grandchildren surely make one yearly quality visit to them or call them over to stay.
- They live their second childhood with grandchildren.
I firmly believe that they deserve to be with their grandkids and it will simply help them to enjoy life at this stage and kids will learn more.
Linking to Tinystep
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
1,261 total views, 1 views today