Book Title: A to Z of Image Management
Author Name: Swati Mathur
About the Author
Swati Mathur is one of the known blogger and a Certified Image Consultant and NABET certified life skills trainer, not only this she has trained around 2000+ students and they are placed successfully today across various industries.
Her belief in lifelong learning and empowering the future generation with soft skills is something which makes her going and share such valuable lessons in everyone’s life.
About the Book
With 26 chapters, alphabetically organised with perfect lessons for life and learn how to improvise with your look and dressing style. Author has shared every minor detail which is commandable. From, body shape to what kind of clothes suits your personality covered perfectly.
She has clearly explained how and what we should take care of in daily life and how to evaluate ourselves and achieve an impactful impression. Apart from these, she shared something which is really important and we all should know in one of her chapters called “Lifecycle of clothing needs” from infants to elders.
She has written it so well structured and with practical advice which is really a need for an hour. This book is must-have for all to create a perfect impression and your brand image both in personal and personal life.
Why I recommend this book?
To be very honest, there are multiple reasons I recommend it should download this book and read:
- I remember my English teacher in school always told us “Your first impression matters the most, and that comes with how you dress up”. So, if you want to mark your first impression remarkable this book is for you.
- Learn about what kind of clothing suits you better according to your body structure, face cut and what should be your shopping skills.
- This book also shares pictures to understand better the distinct patterns and prints which mark valuable points on your look.
- It covers all practical guidelines which we should not ignore while dressing up.
- Best for gifting to your kids, they need such a guide to know how they can create an impact with their dressing, appearance, and learn image management.
To download this ebook click Here:
Also read: Book Review- A2Z of common diseases by Surbhi
Disclaimer: Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given to Ruchi Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
1,382 total views, 1 views today