Bohemian fashion is new trend to be stylish
Wow!! After being ethnic with Anarkali, time to share Bohemian fashion which is a new trend in the country.
This is actually a very old dressing style and culture from 1830’s from France after the French revolution. Started again with a style this is most trendy in today’s dressing style.
What is exactly Bohemian fashion?
In wiggling words if I have to explain what exactly Bohemian fashion is, I would say:
- Made of natural fabric, loose and flowing clothing.
- The layering of clothes.
- Wearing colorful scarfs in place of a belt, around the neck and even on the head.
- Hat to make it look more trendy.
- Add as many as old kind of silver jewelry from bangles, nose pin, payal or neckpiece.
- Go ahead and wear and style in loose tunics, pants, trousers, sandals and even boots.
- Mismatching in the nontraditional matter.
- Go with Paisley, flowered fabrics, ruffles, lace edged sleeves
- Hoop earrings or long round dandles.
- Be free and be careless that’s all Bohemian.
Bohemian fashion is all about being yourself, and say no to what the designers recommend. It is to wear something unique, far from what people wear, something that makes you feel good.
You could be designed by yourself just pick up old clothes, curtains, pillowcases, jewelry making and sew a new dress Bohemian style for yourself
Some Bohemian style
Are you ready to flaunt in your care free style and look trendy with your new Bohemian look? Do let me know in comment section below.
© Ruchie Verma.
Disclaimer: This post is written for AtoZ challenge by Blogchatter. The details mentioned in the post are true to author’s knowledge and for information purpose ONLY. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
2,484 total views, 4 views today