When you start a week with some knowledge and learning makes full week so energetic. When Richfeel invited me to bloggers meet with Ms. Lorraine Lambert – CEO & Managing Director of Ailesbury Hair Clinic to understand AHI (Aesthetic Hair Implants ) I was excited as heard lots of myths about hair transplantation.
Few myths with Aesthetic Hair Implants
- It is a painful process: This is most common myth anyone who is not aware of the process have this misconception.
- Hairs are transplanted: Seriously NO!! Will let you know what it’s all about later in this article.
- It is not long lasting: No, this is not true.
Before I start sharing what I learned from this meeting let me little introduce you to Ms. Lorraine Lambert.
Ms. Lorraine Lambert
In 1994, Lorraine joined an international hair restoration group back working on position of International Projects Director for many years. Dr. Patrick Treacy, a leading figure in aesthetic medicine headed Ailesbury Aesthetic Clinics. From 2004, Lorraine Lambert along with Dr. Treacy and Ailesbury opened the Ailesbury Hair Restoration division of the company and expanded its operations worldwide, with clinics and offices in London, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Istanbul, Mumbai, and Dubai.
About Aesthetic Hair Implants
This is first and foremost non-surgical hair treatment. It works by essentially by extracting hair from a hair loss resistant area and planting them in the recipient area. In a typical hair loss condition, hair is lost from the temples, top and crown. The remaining hair (at the back and sides of the head) is permanent hair which is not lost.
In a typical surgical hair restoration method which is still highly practiced is a strip comprising of the upper layers of the skin from the back and sides of the scalp with hair (known as the strip method) is removed from the back of the head, cut into individual hair units and then implanted in the hairline and on the top of the head.
The positive results are conclusively visible anywhere between 6 – 12 months.
Facts I learned from this meet:
- Healthy eating habit is the key factor even for good and healthy hair.
- Don’t stick to one brand of shampoo keep on changing.
- Check out hair products which are more organic rather chemical infused products.
- Avoid unwanted hacks suggested by someone.
- Consultation is very much required if you see signs of major hair loss.
- Last but not the least, your kitchen has so much in store for your good and healthy hairs.
Check out live coverage of this meet
8,222 total views, 2 views today