The mascots Moozoos (WAK, OYO, and Zu) from planet MOZO (Know here about them) arrived on earth to explore different countries.
With Globe Trotters, they landed to the beautiful, royal and diverse land of United Kingdom and so much loved the place by amazing cities and famous places and decided to send wigglingpen a box to explore.
What is GLOBE TROTTERS?
Globe Trotters Box is a monthly learning subscription box in India, for kids aged 4 to 12. Each month a country-themed box is delivered straight to your doorstep.
Create, Play, and Learn
Theme on which team Globe Trotters work on.
1. Choose your child’s age group–
4-6 years (Little Explorers) or
2. Receive your monthly box with 4 to 5 activities that revolve around a country, all activity with proper material and guidelines.
3. Let your little one explore the world.
4. Also, the first box comes with a large world map and a passport too! Each month your child will receive information about a new country and stickers to add to his passport.
Inside the Box:
- Large illustrated world map with the key.
- The high-quality raw material with step-by-step instructions and photos to make your own UK Big Ben DIY Craft Activity Kit
- UK Royal Coat of Arms DIY Craft Activity.
- Activity Sheets- Match the correct building images, Cricket vocabulary puzzle with pictures, rugby maze puzzle, and Royal England Word Search game.
- UK flash cards (To learn more about UK monuments like The Big Ben, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, House of Parliament London, The London Eye, Edinburgh Castle, Westminster Abbey, Stonehenge).
- London City Canvas and watercolors.
- UK Souvenir – Royal Guard.
My daughter enjoyed and was busy in summer afternoon with creative activities.
Wigglingpen gives 4.5/5 and recommends readers to definitely give a try and subscribe now to GLOBE TROTTERS.
One thing which is most important for every kid needs to learn is “PATIENCE” and this your kid will sure learn from Globe Trotters.
It will keep kids engaged for 30min to 1hr.
The quality of every activity is of premium quality.
Kids will learn about various places and sports, political and geographical things about the country.
World Map is hit with pictorial keys and gives a fun way to learn the map.
Get a chance to win the Small Pyramid of Giza Kit from Globe Trotters Box!
10 Simple steps to win this giveaway
- Follow Wigglingpen on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (MANDATORY)
- Follow sponsor Globe Trotters Box on Facebook and Instagram (MANDATORY)
- Tag Minimum 3 Moms in the comments on Giveaway posts on any social media account. (MANDATORY)
- Subscribe to my blog by filling up your email in the form on the sidebar. (MANDATORY)
- Share this post (using the share buttons below) on social media accounts.
- Share contest post on your personal social accounts.
- Comment on blog GIVEAWAY post so I know you have participated. (NOT COMPULSORY – But easy to count your entry)
- The contest is open to INDIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
- Contest begins on Monday, 9th June to 16th June 2017.
- The winner will be selected on the performance basis.
7,418 total views, 1 views today
Wow …this is a must have activity kit for little ones …Wish to win for my nephew ?
Atb !!! Keep glued, subscribe to get updated with new posts & giveaways… ?
This a is a superb concept
Yup and this product atleast have fun to learn concept
This is a very good concept…hope to win for my boys..done all the steps
i love the concept of learning through play and I am so glad these subscription boxes makes our job easier…
Yup I too loved it
Intersting concept. This is really a nice activity based learning.
This is a good way of learning new things every month
1. Followed Wigglingpen on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
2. Followed Globe Trotters Box on Facebook and Instagram
3. Tagged friends (who would as well be interested in participating) on the giveaway post on instagram and facebook
4. Subscribed to the blog and confirmed subscription
5. Shared the giveaway blog post on facebook
6. Shared the contest post on facebook and instagram
7. I have been following Globe trotters box for a month now, and their contents are amazing and unique. I would love to win this for my son who would love doing these activities. This is such a lovely and detailed blog post that every mom would wish to have it for her kid. All the best to all the participating mommies. ?
Hope to win this! ?
Wow,this looks very interesting to me.wish to win this.
Very Nice Concept ……
It is a very good concept.Wish to subscribe after my kid becomes 4.
I never knew about this superb concept
this is so cute 🙂
This is very interesting. Apt for kids…
One of the most engaging activity box which keeps your kid busy
Wow is very nice
Seems nice. Don’t they have anything for 2-3 year olds?