Holi is around the corner and it’s not possible to enjoy until unless you groove on some all-time hit Bollywood songs.
I have so many memories of this festival of colors…I still remember some iconic songs which are so evergreen and fresh that this festival looks incomplete without these top 10
1. Rang Barse(Silsila)
This is first song which comes in mind when we think of holi…featuring two superstars Amitabh Bachaan and Rekha got many remixes also but I really love the original track.
2. Aaj Na chodege (Kati Patang)
Sung by Late Kishore Kumar and Lataji this fun filled song is my next one of the fav song from Rajesh Khanna and Asha Parekh’s Kati Patang…
3. Aare jaa re hat natkhat(Navrang)
Those who knows me, very well know that I am crazy about dancing and this song is my personal fav because of just great dance picturization.
4. Holi ke Din (Sholay)
This real life jodi of Dharmendra and Hema Malini is my one of the fav and so this song from superhit Bollywood movie Sholay. This holi song is filled with masti and dance which fill smile and colors in life.
5. Holi Khele Raghuveera( Bhagbaan)
Next in my list is song from Bhagbaan movie which is again shows the fun and color festival with full zeal to enjoy starring Hema Malini and Amitabh Bachaan.
6. Let’s Play Holi(Waqt)
I really love the vibrancy of this song and full on masti will make your holi more fun filled.. Song is from Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachaan and Priyanka’s movie Waqt.
7. Balam Pichkari(Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani)
This is last but not least which is latest and all time hit with fun dance moves by Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor.
With this we are opening bloghop #HoliHoppers which is going to be filled with masti… fun….and colors….
Some Simple Rules & Guidelines –
The rules are quite simple and we expect participants to take kind note of the same. Please participate only if you can write ONE blog post, engage with other participants, and share the love on social media.
- The theme of our Blog Hop is – HOLI, you are free to write any topic keeping the core as Holi.
- Minimum 300 words, no maximum word limit. Write as much as you want!
- NO Sponsored posts are permitted. Only new posts allowed.
- Add mandatory text “This post is a part of the #HoliHoppers blog hop hosted by Mandavi ,Dipika ,Ruchie , Aesha and sponsored by VLCC Beauty Products & Phutawan Thailand” in your post.
- Add your post to the linky below.
- The prize of 4000 INR for the #HoliHoppers blog hop winners. Each winner will get cash/vouchers worth 1,000 INR.
- Assured participation gift from VLCC.
- 2 winners will also get skincare hamper from Phutawan Thailand.
- Linky is open till 28th March 2019.
- You are free to use the #HoliHoppers creative image attached below.
- For Indian residents ONLY.
Blog Engagement Criterion:
- Subscribe to all 4 websites of Hosts by clicking here – Mandavi , Dipika , Ruchie , Aesha
- Follow all 4 hosts and both sponsors on all Social Media handles.
- Tag the hosts and both the sponsors while sharing your own post. Use hashtag #HoliHoppers for us to monitor your engagements.
- Reading, commenting and sharing on all hosts + 10 posts before you in this blog hop is mandatory.
- While sharing other participant’s posts you don’t need to tag the hosts or sponsors. Only use the hashtag #HoliHoppers
- The engagements will be monitored on a daily basis via Hashtag on social media and through your comments on the blog posts.
- Fashion and holi
- Holi and skincare
- Holi Preparations
© Ruchi Verma
Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
2,670 total views, 18 views today