The most important part of a woman’s wardrobe is her lingerie. Well-fitted lingerie does not just form the basis of the look for the outfit to slip on seamlessly, it also works a great deal in highlighting the curves and defining the body shape. Moreover, great lingerie brings in the element of confidence in a woman by accentuating her beauty and making her feel feminine.
The right lingerie can make or break a look. And with the importance of lingerie well-emphasized, one can know how important it is to have the right bridal lingerie. After all, it’s the most important dress of our life and there can’t be any mistakes.
Putting together the perfect look for your wedding functions and the D-day can be a lot of pressure and finding the right bridal lingerie to go with, can be even more troublesome. We are here to help you and guide you in choosing the right lingerie for your wedding wardrobe.
- For Wedding Functions: Black and Nude lingerie are two colors that go with everything and form the basis of your lingerie collection. Invest in well-fitted and seamless lingerie in these colored lingeries to go with all your outfits, unless there is a neckline issue. Your next pair of lingerie to buy depends upon the kind of neckline and back cut your blouses or wedding dresses have.
- If you’re going for the backless blouse or a deep cut back, choose a bra with a transparent strap at the back or opt for a multi-way bra.
- For alluring deep plunging necklines that flaunt your collarbones, opt for a bra with a deeper neckline to avoid any lingerie showing through.
- If you are going with an off-shoulder neckline, a boat neckline, or even a blouse or dress with a sheer neckline, visible bra straps can easily break the look and take the charm away. Make sure you wear a strapless bra that does not show and pulls all the attention to your beauty bones.
- Another option to go well with those bare-shouldered blouses or glam cocktail dresses is wearing silicone stick-on bras and nipple concealers. They come in very handy and are safe.
- Shapewear: A shapewear is a great accessory that helps to accentuate your body shape by hiding the bulges. It also adds a seamless layer of confidence to your vibe. When buying the right shapewear, make sure that it fits you like a second skin and is comfortable to wear for long hours. Nude and black are the only two basic colors that you need in your need and will go with all your outfits.
- For Honeymoon: Nothing gives you the newlywed bride feeling like comfortable lingerie does. Buying honeymoon lingerie is a vital part of wedding shopping. However, choosing the right lingerie for your honeymoon can be quite a task, especially with all the basics as well the weird things that are available in the market.
When looking for stylish lingerie pieces, opt for elements like lace and satin to add a touch of classy femineity while keeping it minimal. You can also add a few baby dolls if you have the confidence for it.
- Nightwear: Nothing feels better than changing in your nightwear at the end of a day. And nothing is better than shopping for cute nightwear for yourself. Go for a silk chemise or a gown or even a pair of satin shorts and spaghetti to create the perfect subtle and classy look.
Follow these tips when shopping for your bridal lingerie, and we are sure you will feel secure and confident inside out at your wedding.
Also read: 5 Types of women underwear for various styles
Image Source: Pixabay
© Ruchie Verma.
Copyright Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
1,976 total views, 1 views today
I like the honeymoon lingerie. The lacy ones are really comfortable. But g strings and thongs are not my type though many women prefer wearing them. Nice list you have here.
Indeed shopping for bridal lingerie requires some set of knowledge and pre planning. your tips are to the point and so apt, I am sure will help lots of girls and women to make right choices.
I agree that good lingerie is important for a woman to feel good about herself. You have some good points and I am sure this will be helpful for new brides.
Wish someone had told me when I was getting married;), but a good source of info around bridal lingerie’s.
this is great guide .. shapewear is my go too product and helps me give my body a structure.. I am sharing this post with my cousin who plans to get married this year .. thanks
That’s quite a detailed post and I am going to share this with my younger sis as she is getting married in a couple of months.
Lingeries are becoming much important in our shopping list. Thanks for the recommendations. These lingeries look amazing.
good recommendations for lingerie with each different kind of dress.
Definitely shape wear is a super addition to any wardrobe and really helps clothes take on better shape .
These are such good tips and even though I got married ages ago – I believe I can use some of your tips! Thanks a ton!
You are right , right lingerie can the moment special and comfortable also . Your guide is very helpful in this case .
Wow wonderful tips with great detailing. I am going to share this post with those you are newly married or going to get married.. Such an amazing guide.
I was such a naive when I got married, wish there was such kind of info back then. Anyways…this is an informative blog for new brides. Well written!!
Honestly, why just brides these tips are perfect for us too. Good quality and fashionable lingerie are a great way to feel loved. Good point about shapewear.
Wearing the right kind of bra with any dress is very imp. Some wonderful shape and forms of bras are available to help us wear fancy clothes and blouses without fearing about the bra being visible.