While Gen Y is prudent after weight management, the dietary regime is a major takeover. It is not only about filling satiety but also to maintain muscle mass and other required nutrition of the body. Protein always takes up the lead role in such a phase.
As you read in my previous post how soy protein is good for kids development. Now let’s check how it is helpful in healthy weight loss.
But Soy protein has some special food value that not just supports weight loss but also enhances fitness. While agenda is weight loss you also need to be extra careful about healthy weight loss. So Soy protein is the best pick for your muscle mass and fitness strength.
Plant Protein vs Animal Protein
Any protein satisfy hunger thus helps in reducing carbohydrate and fat intake so comes as a major point while someone is trying to be on dieting process. But plant proteins like Soy Protein in healthy weight loss plays a major role. Being natural source it is devoid of lactose and cholesterol.
It is rich in amino acid hence accomplishes all protein-rich food values. It controls hunger and also reduces significant calorie intake. It induces fat loss but enhances muscle mass thus assures to let you be on the positive side of health management.
American Family Physician has stated in a 2009 article reviewed in a medical journal that “Soybeans contain all of the essential amino acids necessary for human nutrition and have been grown and harvested for thousands of years. Populations with diets high in soy protein and low in animal protein have lower risks of prostate and breast cancers than other populations.”
It lowers down cholesterol, low-density lipoproteins and also triglycerides. Not just growing or adult women, it is highly advisable for postmenopausal women in reducing hot flashes, maintain bone density and keep away from breast cancer.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says “consumption of soy foods is associated with a reduction in prostate cancer risk in men. This protection may be associated with the type and quantity of soy foods consumed.”
A must-take for individuals specially….
- For beginners in health regime – The main highlight of Soya protein is healthy weight loss yet improving muscle mass and tone. For beginners, it is highly beneficial as it curbs out appetite yet maintain good health, body, and It also helps lose weight and fat by inhibiting calorie intake.
- Hit out extreme cross fit – For those who are kicking it up a notch and taking up cross fit, for them, soy protein helps in taking up those extra miles of the rigorous workout. While losing weight and doing extra exercise, muscle mass bones and other organs need special care otherwise the body will get weak. To keep up healthy life plant protein plays a vital role than animal protein.
- Women in the Post-Menopause state – After menopause generally women suffer from osteoporosis or lower bone mass. Soy Protein is highly advisable for them as it helps to maintain bone and muscle mass.
- For Growing Children – For school children, it is also very important. As growing children get rapid growth in bone, muscles, and It also enhances brain cell development and thus good memory power.
- For elderly person – It keeps all organs in good condition by giving right nutrition and energy. It also maintains good cardiac health. Controls cholesterol and thyroid. Curbs out the ill effect of carbohydrates and fat.
Physicians, health experts, nutritionist and Moms across the world has accepted and got benefits by consuming Soya Protein. After many research, health journals and institutes found all positive array of the result in those who intake this special plant protein from Soya bean.
© Ruchi Verma
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Disclaimer – This article is an advisory piece. Before you manipulate your diet habit kindly consult a medical practitioner or nutritionist.
6,829 total views, 5 views today