Hola wonderful readers!!
So, all of you ready to enjoy the month of Love and thinking about what could be more interesting on this day. I planned to tell you about places to hop this Valentine’s day in Mumbai with your loved ones.
First of all thanks to Varsha from avibrantpalette for giving such a lovely introduction of mine and it’s my pleasure to join train which binds us together and called as “<3 Share Ur Love <3 “
Mumbai itself a city which binds people with love and affection. Few places where you can spend the day with your loved ones:
- MARINE DRIVE: Nothing could be better than sitting and sharing life on Marine drive. A place which will make sure that really this city never sleeps.
- JUHU CHOWPATTY: With beautiful nature and fun time unlimited and to create or recreate memories for life this is the place should be on your list.
- MADH ISLAND: I always heard this name in many Big B Bollywood movies in the 90s and when I visited Mumbai this was on my top list to see actually how it is. This is the perfect place for this Valentine’s day to spend a day out.
- BANDRA FORT: I too have to visit this place and heard that this is the perfect place for lovebirds. View from this fort of Bandra -Worli Sea link is spectacular. Also, this fort is featured in Dil Chahta hai.
- ADLABS IMAGICA: If you love adventure, rides and full day with some great fun filled memories, this is the right place for you.
Apart from visiting these places, you can always dine in some royal way in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai as they planned some amazing themes and menus.
- Pre-Valentine Party at China House Lounge: Grand Hyatt, Mumbai invited all superwomen to celebrate and rejoice over complimentary spirits and cocktails* with the darling of Mumbai – China House Lounge at the Pre-Valentine party 10 February 2018. 2030 hours onwards.
- Celini – Signature Italian Restaurant going to serve four Course Italian menu crafted by Chef Alessandro Persico.
- Fifty-Five East – Multicuisine buffet restaurant having Feast with fabulous flavors this Valentine Day at the splendid buffet.
China House – Specialty Chinese restaurant with Six Course Chinese menu crafted by Chefs Xiang Bin Li, Chengzhen Wei, and Zhang Ya Jun.
- Soma– Specialty Indian restaurant with Four Course Indian menu crafted by Chef Vinod Rana.
China House Lounge – Lounge & nightclub
Celebrate the day of love with your beloved with foot tapping music courtesy our guest DJ couple this Valentine’s Day.
- The Bar – Anti Valentine Party Calling all the single ladies and lone rangers to unwind at The Bar
I am sure these places will surely make our day more worth and love will last forever and I still remember Jab We met how things changed in my life.
Time to introduce next love station of Sindhuja from mytinytigger, who is a Civil engineer from Chennai, mom to a 3month old Tigger, a budding blogger who writes about what works and doesn’t work in her parenting journey.
1,517 total views, 5 views today