Paneer Kofta – Guest Post by Mohuya Dey
Bringing you delicious recipe of Paneer Kofta by Mohuya Dey.
India celebrates festivities for a long period of two months. Navratri, Ganpati, Karwacauth, and Teej are the main festivals that you look forward to.
Throughout this period, you’re bound to keep yourself busy in shopping outfits for keeping all eyes fixed on you.
Preparing mouthwatering delicacies for your loved ones is certainly another great way of celebrating your festive cause.
Many of you are making the most of Social Media to share their unique recipes with others around.
Besides changing the mood of your entire household, these recipes are meant to leave a colorful impact on each of your lives.
You must have spent quality time in cooking dishes that match the culinary desires of your loved ones from Navratri till Dussehra. How about adding a much celebrated Punjabi cuisine to your dining table during the celebrations!
How to cook Stuffed Paneer Kofta
Stuffed Paneer Kofta has added smiles on the lips of millions of Indians for decades. It’s time you learn how to recreate this Punjabi magic and earn compliments.
The secret formula behind the success of Paneer Kofta is based on its unique stuffing.
While in the middle-east the kofta gets non-vegetarian stuffing, the paneer stuffing is also popular in several parts of India and south-east Asia. You may serve with curry or snack.
The dish feels truly sumptuous when it’s served with cashew nuts.
- Cottage cheese worth 200 gms
- Grated ginger worth ½ tsp.
- Lime juice worth ½ tsp.
- Corn flour worth 1 ½ tsp.
- Coriander leaves chopped worth 2 tsp.
- Refined salt
- Cooking Oil
You may place your order for the kofta ingredients at online grocery stores like Amazon Pantry, Big basket, Grofers, and other online stores.
Steps to prepare
- Collect lime juice, green chili, corn flour, potato, coriander, salt and cheese on a platter.
- Create a blend of real smooth nature by mixing all ingredients.
- Create 6 to 7 equal portions by applying oil on your palm. Every part needs to be shaped into a ball and then flattened with your hands. Include a few cashew nuts on the flattened mixture and wrap up every portion in a ball-like shape.
- Pour oil into your frying pan and then immerse up to 4 mixture balls. Continue frying them until the time they achieve a golden brown color and feels crispy. Serve them hot on a plate.
An authentic preparation of paneer kofta helps you earn more appreciation when you serve it with Indian breads like Tava roti, Paratha, rice, and Naan. It even feels great when you have it with sauce or chutney.
For those of that don’t have much time to prepare other things like bread or parathas, you may place an order with a few of the popular online food and leisure coupons or discount codes.
Apart from ensuring a wholesome culinary fulfillment, the lip-smacking Paneer-Kofta will leave a long impact on the minds of your loved ones. You can’t ask for more after you gain recognition as an expert chef within your social circle.
Author Bio :
Mohuya Dey is a food and fashion buff.
She has gained much fame by throwing an insight into the uniqueness of various shopping portals of late.
She even contributes towards social media publicity of eminent shopping sites like Zipker.
4,229 total views, 2 views today