Every human being is full of strengths & weaknesses like two sides of a coin and so I.
I am going to bring my 5 top weaknesses today and want all of you to share yours.
1. My family: Well being an emotional person I feel weak when something comes to my family. They are my biggest strength but at same time my weakness too.
2. My talkative nature: Being a Gemini is my hidden quality of being talkative which is mu weakness again because of which I get so close and attached to people and when they don’t revert same way it hurts me only.
3. Restlessness: Yes, I am restless. If I got to know that tomorrow I have to do any job till the time its not over with the best way I want it, I can’t even sleep properly.
4. Can’t say NO: Again this is my biggest weakness if someone is asking for any help or anything I can’t say NO which sometimes put me in trouble & I hope I learn to say NO sometimes.
5. Foodie: As my blog is forfoodiefamily I am bigggg foodie as can’t resist myself after seeing delicious food which in return giving me good weight.
#RuchiePens ‘This post is a part of Friday Reflection by Write Tribe’ and Linking this post for Day#7 of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which challenges you to a blog post every single day in November. Publish posts daily, meet other bloggers, and try something new.
9,466 total views, 3 views today
I am Gemini too and I become restless like you until i complete a task the way I want
I believe family is my strength.But food is a weakness.Working on getting better.
I think these all are strengths too 🙂
I like the comment about weaknesses being strengths, too. My weakness is stress eating. I battle with weight because of it.
Ha! Tell me about not able to say no. I excel in that 🙂
I’m a Pisces and I’m just restless – can’t tell if I’m coming or going, swimming upstream or down. My mind is always darting about like a school of fish, this way and that. (I see all sides of an issue, but rarely – if ever – feel indecisive or unsure of my position on it.)
Try saying, “Not right now” if you struggle with “no.” Ask yourself what right anyone (other than – sometimes – immediate family) has to ask you to drop everything and do their bidding? Postpone. Odds are, they’ll do it themselves or find some other sucker. Divide a square into four quadrants: Urgent/Important, Urgent/Not Important, Important/Not Urgent, Not Important/Not Urgent. Figure out where your activities fall. Your child is bleeding from a gash in the head? Urgent AND important. Your child needs help researching a homework project due in a week? Important, but not urgent. Facebook? Not important OR urgent, really. Your best friend demands you drop everything to go shopping with her? Urgent, but not really that important. Do the urgent AND important things first; do the important but not urgent things next. If you have time left over for anything in the other quadrants, you figure it out. 🙂
I agree to Holly here about not being able to say No. If you are struggling you need to say No. It’s important.
I think family is my strength 🙂 I love food but I would not call it a weakness.
None of these seem like fatal flaws! I thought they might more the opposite of strengths! But kudos for writing a ‘weakness’ post!
These are essential weaknesses.Good to have these.