She has created history on 18th Nov 2017 after 17 years by bringing back blue crown back in INDIA. Let me take you on the journey from Miss India 2017 to Miss World 2017 of beautiful MANUSHI CHHILLAR.
On 26th June 2017, Manushi Chhillar was crowned as fbb colors Miss India 2017, the moment when I witness her as fbb blogstar getting crowned and we all believed that yes, this is a perfect contestant beauty with a brain who will mark a place in the prestigious title of Miss World 2017.
On 19th October when Manushi started her journey for Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China, she was happy and sure that she will mark India on world chart once again.
This time she is not only representing Haryana but she went to conquer the world as a proud INDIAN.
I followed her journey on Insta and FB with #fbb and #MissIndiaOrg. Daily she made us proud but few things which I got to know about her when associated for fbb Miss India 2017 is really worth sharing with you all.
5 things about Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar:
1. She describes herself as focused, dedicated and creative. Believe in the beauty of her dreams and have the courage to pursue them and love to try new things.
2. She believes that three qualities that every woman must possess are Self-confidence integrity and poise.
3. She also won the Head to Head Challenge and the Beauty with a Purpose title in the finale. Speaking about her Beauty with a Purpose Project Manushi says, “The cause is close to my heart, and in my own way, I have managed to make a difference to the lives of about 5,000 women. Manushi who is the 6th Indian to win the coveted crown, says, I want to show what India stands for and showcase the culture and values that I have been brought up with. I am going to make sure that the world remembers India,”
4. She is someone who made us proud by showing and showering love check out this post from Instagram by Miss South Africa Ade van Heerden as Manushi gave her gown at the finale to wear which was designed by Bhawna Rao.
Every step I took, I took with pride knowing I gave my very best. The past month I’ve tried to share my journey with every South African. I hope that I have inspired, loved and shown kindness. I hope that I have made my country as proud as I feel. I am on my way home now with a heart full of gratitude, knowing I had the opportunity to grow, lead and motivate. The opportunity to show young women that they have a purpose and that one can achieve anything through hard work. Top 10 and the first ever South African BWAP winner is more than I could ever have hoped for. This adventure will always be close to my heart, especially this moment captured on the @missworld stage. A special thank you to @manushi_chhillar for lending me this beautiful @bhawnarao_couture gown for the final evening. Strong women truly support each other. A genuine winner, I am proud of you and excited for your year ahead. I know you will continue to be a beacon of hope to many. #missworld #mw2017 #southafrica #china #pageant #beautywithapurpose
5. Her inspiration is always her mom and till now we all know how she won hearts by her answer in the finale. Check out now:
She always looked up to her mom for an inspiration and mentioned “My mother, she has been my biggest support, my guardian angel. She is a doctor herself and has made my dreams her own! Her infinite love, passion, courage, and determination to achieve her goals always keeps me going. Her gentle heart yet bold personality inspires me to be compassionate and ambitious.”
After she won the title this is what her mom said :
This is what @missworld 2017 @manushi_chhillar’s mother has to say on her win – ” Manushi has given me such wonderful experiences of pride, honour and recognition in whatever she has done. Standing at the platform to claim the title of Miss world 2017, competing with 120 equally talented candidates from various countries is both fun and stress requiring extreme perseverance, stamina, vigour and motivation. Since her birth, I have witnessed her always on the move. I know, title of Miss world 2017 is another milestone for her and I am sure, she will not stop at it.”
Manushi you not only made your parents proud but the whole nation is proud of you.
Here are some of your friends and co-participants from fbb Miss India 2017 who shared their message with wigglingpen to congratulate you.
1. Santoshi Ranaut – Fbb Colors Femina Miss India Himachal Pradesh 2017 expressed her happiness and wishes “It is a wonderful moment for India and I would like to congratulate her on the victory !! Manushi has finally broken a decade-long wait by winning one of the world’s most coveted beauty pageants.
Manushi competed against beauty queens from all over the world at a grand event held in Sanya, China; and eventually, she conquered the world.
Needless to say, this diva made the country super proud and as her friends and batch mate I only want to say, she’s one of a kind girl, pure heart, and realistic one.
Girl, you have made the country proud of your historic win. Many congratulations to you and may you have a successful reign as the Miss World 2017.”
2. Navpreet Kaur – Fbb Colors Femina Miss India Punjab 2017 shared her happiness “I could not contain my excitement when she got qualified to top 5 and after listening to the answer of all the girls I hot confirmed that this year the 17-year long thirst is going to come to an end.
And when INDIA was finally announced, and with Manushi’s expressions it all was a complete delight because the sense of accomplishment it gave that time was one of a kind.”
3. Audrey D’Silva- Fbb Colors Femina Miss India Goa 2017 shared her message with us mentioning “Manushi Chhillar I’m proud to hear you winning the Miss World 2017 title and making our country celebrate your achievement. This exciting news of you winning the crown for India after 17 years has filled us with extreme joy and it’s difficult to express this joy in terms of words. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. This achievement is just the beginning of your glorious career.Keep up the good work !!!”
4. Sherlin Seth- Fbb Colors Femina Miss India Tamil Nadu 2017 said “Manushi was a very quiet yet a very focused girl, what she has done for the country is huge and she absolutely deserved it. I would want to congratulate her for her outstanding performance, so proud of you miss world Manushi Chhillar. You did it for all of us. Lots of love to you ?”
5. Kaheli Chophy – Fbb Colors Femina Miss India Nagaland 2017 expressed her love “Congratulations Manu … Thank you so much for making us all the finalists of Femina Miss India 2017 proud as well to our Nation. Words can’t express how much I’m happy for you. As you begin your new journey as a Miss World I hope and pray that you continue to shine and inspire the millions of people around the globe with your humble and compassionate heart. God bless you… Love You ?”
Few clicks from fbb Miss India days pics shared by Santoshi Ranaut.
**Special Thanks to Santoshi Ranuth for helping to get in touch with few other friends and sharing pictures.**
Pic credit of the pageant: MissWorld_Time
Share your wishes with our own fbb Miss India 2017 who made us proud and won prestigious title “Miss World 2017”
6,758 total views, 6 views today