Lessons from 2020 which will help us the entire lifeDecember 7, 2020
When this year started we all had unique plans and view towards life but destiny has planned new important 5 lessons from 2020.
1. We learned Patience: Yes, this is the biggest learning we have gained this year.
2. Family comes first: We all always stood strong with family, but 2020 made us realize the importance of the quality time we missed in daily life.
3. Adaptation: We all, even kids adopted a new lifestyle, new forms of learning, and a new way of working.
4. Self-dependent: Today, from household chores to laundry we are getting pro handling all with ease making us self-dependent.
5. Accepting new normal: From wearing a mask, using sanitizers we are also happy to accept the new education policy for a better future for our kids.
Apart from these, a few things which happened this year given us a permanent mark. Losing our relatives, family members, and friends because of COVID-19. That pain is unbearable, but we learned how to lead a healthy life and built up our immunity system to fight against this.
Before, 2020 say goodbye to all of us, I pray that we get more courage and power to fight. Thanks, 2020 for making us strong in every way. What is your message this year? Let me know in the comments below.
Welcome to SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge, a blog writing challenge hosted by yours truly and Dipika. After 3 successful seasons of our blogging prompt challenge, we are back with our new SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge.
As the year 2020 is finally going to say goodbye, time to share the feeling with the open prompt “‘Adieu 2020“
Participating Rules –
1. Write a new post on the Theme provided. You are free to provide any creative edge to the content, but keep the main essence of the post as Travel/Journey.
2. Guest posts/Sponsored posts/Refurbished posts will NOT be accepted under the competition.
3. Publishing Dates and Reading dates will be provided to the participants. Please stick to the dates assigned and complete your task on time.
4. Reading, Commenting, and Sharing participant’s posts is a MUST. Follow the reading list provided by the hosts and complete your task in the given time.
5. The mandatory line to be added at the beginning or end of your post – ‘This blog post is part of SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge by Dipika and Ruchi.’
6. Publish your post on the given date and link the URL in the linky provided on the host’s blog post.
7. MANDATORY hashtag while sharing posts on social media – #SpeakEasyWithRuchiNDips also tag the hosts on social shares.
© Ruchie Verma. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
1,069 total views, 13 views today