1. Add chicken(500gms) , ginger paste(1Tbp), red chili powder(1 tbsp), salt(according as we are going to add butter too), turmeric(1/2 tbsp), lemon juice (1 lemon), oil (1tbsp) & Butter(1 tbsp) . Do not skip oil, as it is going to tenderise chicken along with lemon juice. I used half of a large lemon.I suggest using fresh lemon and freshly ground ginger or grated ginger.
Marinate the chicken and set aside for at least 1 hour 15 minutes.
2. Add little butter to the hot pan, fry chopped ginger and garlic.
3. When ginger garlic begins to smell good, add onions, chili, sugar and salt.
Fry until the onions turn transparent.
4. Add marinated chicken along with lemon juice. Turn down the flame to low, Stir and fry till the chicken is half cooked.
Sprinkle garam masala Mix and fry until you begin to smell the masala good, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Cook till the chicken is soft and tender. Taste the chicken and adjust spice powder, red chili powder or salt as needed. Add more if needed. With an addition of all these the sourness from lemon juice gets balanced.
2,106 total views, 2 views today