I take on the baton of Blog Love from Masoom
I love my husband, I love my parents, I love my sisters, I love my kids & I love my baby “MY BLOG” <3
This valentine day I want to tell my readers why I think my blog earned my unconditional Love <3
7 reasons why I love my blog and will keep loving for next 7 lives!!
- This blog came to an existence when life was giving me only gossip session in life, cripping on small things and I was turning into a typical saans bahu Indian serial type lady. Life was eating up my creativity and then my blog forfoodiefamily was born.
- I started as cooking is one of my hobbies and I wanted to share my recipes to the world but, later I realized that I have so much to tell my readers so dedicated my blog to all family members.
- My blog has given me one identity as a good blogger among amazing co-bloggers.
- I am myself when I open my laptop and started writing down.
- It has given me the motive to write something new every day as I wanted to share my thoughts.
- Above all my blog is unique in its own way as it is not one stop destination.
- I feel my blog really given me a source to prove what my mom taught me ” sharing knowledge to gain knowledge” and I am seriously gaining so much daily.
I pass on the baton of Blog Love to Humaria
I am linking up this post as part of #BlogChatter Prompt – #BlogLove
29 total views, 2 views today