What a message? Have you got this on your Whatsapp? Have you seen it on your facebook timeline? Have you liked it, commented and shared?
These few messages are floating on social media and people are liking it. As a mother of a beautiful daughter, I too like it but to be honest half part of it.
Our honorable PM, Shri Narendra Modi motive “Beti Padhao Beti Bachao” is booming but he never said “Bete ko girao aur beti ko uthao”
According to these messages, SON’s are definitely going to ruin your life so why to take care of them because at last all would be done by beti.
Few points on which I HAVE AN OBJECTION BIG OBJECTION:
- DON’t judge upbringing: Parents or whosoever is floating this kind of messages., sorry to say but you are questioning yourself about your wrong upbringing. I received such messages from fathers of son- those fathers are also the son of someone, father of daughters — these are also the son of someone. By spreading such messages you are not only giving an example of how bad upbringing you are giving your KIDS and even you are somewhere making your parents feeling shame that this is upbringing we have given to our son.
- DON’t judge my future: As a parent, I am giving my kids upbringing and I don’t know what my future will bring in my plate but this kind of message really doesn’t suit educated people to pass on or share on.
- DON’t judge on few unwanted SON in society: I have seen my dad giving his 100% to his parents, I have seen my father in law giving 100% to his parents, I have seen my male friends who give 100% to their parents and above all I see a great SON in my hubby who gives his 100% to his parents.
- DON’t judge as there are old age homes: Yes, it’s still sad that there are many old age homes in the country and our senior citizen’s uncountable tears are speaking thousands of words. Is it really only because of some few SON these old age homes are open? Think twice !!! NO!!! it’s because of both SON and Daughter in laws… yes!!! the day daughter in law is ready to take up the responsibility of in laws as she wants her parents to be treated half of such old age homes will be shut down. Now from daughter in law I got a word daughter (remember she is the one whom as a father or mother we are praising above Son, I am not against this… check my OBJECTION NO: 5)
- Equality: We are in the 21st century and we talk about equality to women rights and equality for education and yes, we are providing which we should but it looks like to give equality and education to girl child we just try to degrade our SON to raise DAUGHTER.
- DON’t MisUse Social Media: “You will reap what you sow” Don’t spread the wrong message to the world against Son that dreaming of the male child gets over. It sounds nice to hear that I want girl child but don’t do like when a male child is born you feel sad or bad. Utilize social media to create awareness about happiness and caring to feel in family rather creating differencing between boy and girl
- STOP JUDGING MY SON: If these are points to judge my SON ..PLEASE STOP JUDGING HIM.
I am proud daughter of my parents who always said and given me upbringing as a DAUGHTER only saying “You can also be on high position as any SON” but never said you are our SON not because they discriminate between two but they wanted me to understand what actually equality means and today I feel proud that if I have to help my mom after losing my dad I don’t think twice and if my in laws need anything I even don’t think twice and vice versa my hubby is equally taking responsibility of his parents and my mom so I am proud of him as he is Great SON and giving the same upbringing to his SON.
DON’T BLAME MY SON
I would love to thank my co blogger — Snigdha who wiggle her beauty secrets on her blog called Beauty Obsessions.
Thanks a lot of babes for introducing me and having e along with you on this blog train
Introducing next blogger “SHALU”
Read what Shalu Sharma has to say about Freedom to choose a career for women.
Shalu, who is a mother of 2.7-year-old twin daughters & an early education expert by profession, blogs at TheDreamermum. Follow her on Instagram atTheDreamermum to read and know more her parenting & teaching journey.
#FightToFreedom #WomenFreedomFights #IndependenceDay #IndependenceDayIndia #JaiHind #BlogTrain #BlogToFreedom
2,686 total views, 6 views today