I made besan chakki as my daughter and all my family members loves it so to make thm happy me and my daughter both tried basen chakki for first time and it came out very well hop u to lik it
• 1 cup Besan (Gram Flour)
• 1 cup Sugar
• ¼ cup Ghee
• ½ cup Khoya (khova)
• 1/2 cup Water
How to make Besan Chakki:
• Heat ghee in a wide bottomed pan, and roast the Besan on medium heat till the raw smell of besan disappears and it turns a light golden color.
• Add the khoya to it and mix it well to remove any lumps in it.
• Take sugar in a separate bowl, add about ½ cup of water to it
• Boil it for about 7-8 mins or till it reaches a thick 2-string consistency.
• Slowly, add the Besan-Khoya mixture to the sugar syrup
• Keep stirring it continuously till it forms one big mass and the ghee oozes out of the mixture.and then apply baraf on the layer and cut it into pieces we get many varities of sweets but always old is gold All my family member loved it u too try friends
599 total views, 1 views today