Cheers to #UnboxGrowth with PediaSureFebruary 19, 2019
Being a mother of two little munchkins I am always worried about their healthy growth, but PediaSure has solved my tension.
As a mom of a premature baby, I am more worried about his health and food. Giving him and my daughter best of the health drinks is my topmost priority.
PediaSure is a nutritious supplement for kids and as claimed clinically proven in Grow and Gain. I too trust this brand since my elder daughter was born and have given it to her, always.
It not only provides a source of hydration but contains most important and most required nutrients like:
- DHA, an Omega-3 fat which supports physical development of a child’s brain and eyes
- 26 vitamins & minerals, including calcium.
What’s new in PediaSure?
Oh!! Not to worry, ingredients and quality of the most loved kids’ health supplement are the same. Only change is with the packaging of the product.
Before PediaSure used to come in a plastic container now they have switched to a carton box or as they say a cardboard box.
I am so happy to see this change as it is sure going to help our environment. As packaging in terms of food products is an important aspect in order to protect food quality, resource, and the environment.
But that’s not all! PediaSure took the step to bring this nutritional supplement in cardboard pack with an amazing surprise.
Yeah!! An amazing fun and learn activity inside the box which kids will love the most. My little one went crazy to do this activity to make her timetable clock.
Activity was simple yet very engaging for kids. They learned to be punctual and set their own priority to make their timetable accordingly.
Wigglingpen conclusion on new PediaSure:
- I loved the Carton Box packaging as it is environmentally friendly, biodegradable and recyclable
- They have not compromised with the quality of the supplement and maintaining its value for kids’ health
- Fun and learn activity is actually fun for kids to help build their creativity
- For the activity, I would suggest accompanying your kids as it requires the use of scissors to cut out the parts
- You can trust on PediaSure for healthy growth as I am doing for my kids
© Ruchi Verma
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Disclaimer – This article is an advisory piece. Before you manipulate your diet habit kindly consult a medical practitioner or nutritionist.
7,749 total views, 2 views today