I remember when I was small in school, one day overheard my parents talking about “Kundli” which they got made from some panditji. I heard about something related to me which made me curious to read more from that Kundli.
I patiently waited for a chance that all go out of home and I can search where they have placed it and I can read that. God is always kind to me and within 2 days when everyone is out I searched and found my so-called “Kundli”
It was mentioned that there will be roadblocks if I get into my own ventures or businesses. Somewhere in my mind this got stuck, and I pursued my professional studies. Then, got my first job in Lucknow University and then worked in cooperate.
But there was something which was badly missing in my life. Something which never make me fully happy with my career options.
And then, I started writing my heart through my blog, on my terms, my own rules and my own name. I was my own boss. I was seriously scared starting this journey as somewhere back in my mind I was not sure it will work for me or not as it was mentioned in my so called Kundli.
How I found a new boss within myself?
1. Dream: Never give up dreaming. This is one thing you should never stop in life. Dreams are something which keep you alive and give you extra energy to follow your passion. There is no age to dream and follow.
2. Face the challenges: Let’s life throw challenges accept it gracefully as my mom always said and now I believe that God only throw challenges to them whom he trust they can accept and pass it.
3. Chase your dream: It might be tough sometime to chase or follow your dream but remember, there is no other power in this world can stop you, other than yourself. Don’t let the negativity enter in your mind just follow your dream.
4. Give your 100%: There are 100 excuses to say NO but just 1 reason to follow the path of your dream. Give your 100% to chase and trust me with proper planning, management and right intention you will always get successful.
5. Don’t be overconfident: Remember, success should never dance on your head and failure should never let your heart sink. Stay calm in tough time and stay steady in success.
You can be your own boss, in your small way, for being your own boss no need to follow and horoscope, pandit, shortcuts all you need is FOCUS. You will find yourself as I got step ahead in finding myself.
So never give up and find your own boss within yourself and you will find happiness within yourself.
© Ruchi Verma
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruchie Verma (WigglingPen) with appropriate and specific direction to the original.
432 total views, 1 views today