“All is possible if you are committed to yourself”- Manya Singh Miss India Runner up 2020March 1, 2021
This International woman’s day I want to dedicate this post to one of the inspirations to every human being, Manya Singh- Runner up Miss India 2020. She is truly one whose story of hard work, commitment, and dedication stand her in such a place where she is one of the example for others to follow dreams.
Daughter of proud parents’ father Omprakash Singh and mother Manorama she had gone through lots of struggles in life. For survival she even washed dishes and worked in the call center. Her parents put their blood and sweat to make sure she complete her education.
She mentioned, “I am here today at the VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 stage to uplift my father, my mother, and my young brother and to show the world that all is possible if you are committed to yourself and your dreams.”
Manya Singh has not only made her parents, country proud but also she is now an inspiration to many young dreamers.
With this post I would love to spread the message to every dreamer, don’t STOP dreaming. Keep dreams alive, it’s your, and you will conquer it.
Speakeasy Blogging Challenge
Welcome to SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge, a blog writing challenge hosted by yours truly and Dipika. After successful seasons of our blogging prompt challenge last year, we are back with our 1st SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge of the year.
Like every year we celebrate International Women’s Day on the 8th of March we kick-start our this year challenge with the prompt “Celebrating Sisterhood“
Participating Rules –
1. Write a new post on the Theme provided. You are free to provide any creative edge to the content, but keep the main essence of the post as women’s day.
2. Guest posts/Sponsored posts/Refurbished posts will NOT be accepted under the competition.
3. Publishing Dates and Reading dates will be provided to the participants. Please stick to the dates assigned and complete your task on time.
4. Reading, Commenting, and Sharing participant’s posts is a MUST. Follow the reading list provided by the hosts and complete your task in the given time.
5. The mandatory line to be added at the beginning or end of your post – ‘This blog post is part of SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge by Dipika and Ruchi.’
6. Publish your post on the date and link the URL in the linky provided on the host’s blog post.
7. MANDATORY hashtag while sharing posts on social media – #SpeakEasy also tag the hosts on social shares.
© Ruchie Verma. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
780 total views, 1 views today