During, this pandemic one of the biggest concerns of every parent is the screen time of kids, and this is something we are trying to control. But at some point, we as parents give up and allow kids to have a little screen time. My child just loves watching cartoons on YouTube. I tried to use this to everybody’s advantage and started subscribing to educational YouTube channels. The result of my decision is this list:
5 Best Educational YouTube Channels for Kids
1. Disney Byjus Early Learn
My very first choice when it comes to selecting an educational YouTube channel was Disney BYJU’S Early learn channel because of the following reasons:
- The learning videos are so well crafted that it offers a sound foundation of basic concepts in such a fun way that kids fall in love instantly with them.
- Younger Kids between the age group of 6 years to 8years develop and adapt things more easily when they watch what they love, and this channel teaches lessons through Disney’s timeless characters.
- The characters like frozen, cars, toy story and much more teach complex concepts in an interactive and storytelling manner.
- They cover all subjects from English alphabets to s addition and subtraction in mathematics, in a classic game style like snakes and ladders.
- This channel is best for kids to learn, play games, and even take quizzes, which are curated such that they have fun and learn together.
For our kids of the digital age, Disney BYJU’S Early learn YouTube channel is the best educational YouTube channel in India.
2. ChuChu TV Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs
This is the next most-watched educational YouTube channel at my place “ChuChu TV” with so many nursery rhymes and kids’ songs. The 3D cartoon effect makes it so popular among kids to learn English, Hindi rhymes in a fun and interactive way.
My child really loved the visuals, content, language, and creative animation.
3. Pebbles Kids Learning
This channel is among the top 5 because they have content in many regional languages which helps kids learn the basics and phonics of different languages in easy learning methods. It teaches them about various vowels and consonants.
4. d’Art of Science
My little one loves creating new things and they have millions of questions about how, and why? This channel is best for kids to learn the basics of science in a creative and fun way. This screen time can turn into their knowledge enhancement time.
5. Bright Side
Riddles and quizzes not only tickle your brain but also improve your thinking abilities, this channel is my kid’s favorite as it teaches many facts in the form of quizzes and riddles.
So, this is my top 5 list of best educational YouTube channels for kids. Do you have any other channel in mind that could help kids learn and have fun? Let me know in the comment section below.
© Ruchie Verma.
Copyright Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
3,997 total views, 2 views today