Riddles, something which is always a favorite thing at every age. I love solving the riddles and even introduced to my kids. It’s important to introduce riddles for kids as it’s a great way to stimulate children’s minds. Plus, they’re a fun activity to keep kids occupied.
Sharing few riddles with answers in the last, DON’T CHEAT and let me know in comments how many you guessed right.
Let’s begin the fun!!!
- It belongs to you, but others use it more. What is it?
- There’s only one word in the dictionary that’s spelled wrong. What is it?
- What 2 things can you never eat for breakfast?
- Which word becomes shorter when you add 2 letters to it?
- You’ll find me in Mercury, Earth, Mars, and Jupiter, but not in Venus or Neptune. What am I?
- It has keys, but no locks. It has space, but no room. You can enter, but can’t go inside. What is it?
- What kind of room has no doors or windows?
- I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
- I have branches, but no fruit, trunk, or leaves. What am I?
- What can you hold in your left hand but not in your right?
- What has one eye, but can’t see?
- What has many teeth, but can’t bite?
- What begins with an “e” and only contains one letter?
- I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere. I’m the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?
- What word do we pronounce the same if you take away four of its five letters?
- What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?
- The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
- I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone, and cities with no buildings. What am I?
- What has a mouth but no tongue?
- What is coming but never comes?
- I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?
- Your Name.
- The word “wrong.” It’s the only word that’s spelled W-R-O-N-G.
- Lunch and dinner.
- The word “short.”
- The letter “R.”
- A keyboard.
- A mushroom.
- A candle.
- A Bank.
- Your right elbow.
- A needle.
- A comb.
- An envelope.
- The letter “e”.
- A map.
Isn’t it fun to answer these riddles and spend some quality time with family? Do share honestly, how many you could answer.
‘This post is part of Blogchatter’s Blogchatter Half Marathon.’
Also Read: How to handle Anger?
© Ruchie Verma.
Copyright Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
2,439 total views, 2 views today