12 lessons learnt in 12 months
- Smile 🙂 : You will see reflection of yourself the way you treat the world . Life is too short to complain and blame. You can win hearts by just a smile and your biggest problem can be solved with just a smile. So, smile and world will smile with you.
- Respect : Much important for every living creature. It’s like give and take ..this is simple funda …If you want to get respect learn to give respect.
- Don’t be Selfish : Just learn to share as it’s said “Apne liye toh sab jeete hai …doosro ke liye jiyo toh jano ” yes share your happiness and share others sorrows life will be perfectly balanced.
- Family time : Every thing can wait but time waits for none …and family need your time from virtual world ..so take out enough time from your virtual world and enjoy every second of it as this would be best quality time you cherish lifelong.
- Don’t give up: Every problem comes with a solution and at time of problem in life stand tough and look out for solution rather just crying on it.
- God loves you: I think God loves me more as he knows I can handle tough situation , he knows I can be strong in tough times and so he keep taking my exams and helping me with cheat sheets for that problems. I love my God and so he loves me.
- Friends are blessings: Be happy that you have atleast a friend in life to share your ups and downs . Friends are always there to support you they are your brother and sister from other mother. trust them and treasure your friendship.
- Accept unexpected : You can always get some unexpected things in life ready for it as it may give you surprise sometimes good sometimes bad ..
- Kids are blessings: Spend time with kids in park, play with them and relive your childhood!!
- Save water: When in our society there was shortage of water and we started counting on how much we spend water, I promised and learnt that we have to save water for our better tomorrow.
- Call once to your parents in every 2 days, they may never tell you how much they miss you but yes !! take out sometime and give them a call and speak to them to give them good feel and love.
- Take out time for most important person in life that is yourself. Be with yourself to understand what life is giving you and how you can handle it. Love yourself , spend time for yourself!!!
Writing this post for Indispire for prompt “12 lessons you have learnt this year. Write about the significant or even not so significant things that happened to you this year which changed you and helped you grow and made you a better person in some way or the other. #LessonsLearnt ”
2,242 total views, 4 views today